Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   time to shake things up, Happy Birthday to me (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372698)

gorie 11-05-2005 11:38 PM

Re: time to shake things up, Happy Birthday to me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this post sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

gorie, if you end up taking a fall for this, I'll make sure your memory lives on.

unless of course I end up banned. in which case, somebody tell the world my story!

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sure i will sooner or later. it's not like i actually contribute anything important here. i admit it, i admit it.

Phoenix1010 11-05-2005 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this post sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

imported_anacardo 11-05-2005 11:40 PM

Please. You're First-Team All OOT. You'd have to work pretty damned hard to get banned.

Eurotrash 11-05-2005 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please. You're First-Team All OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

very nice.

imported_anacardo 11-05-2005 11:46 PM

Is she not? Most of this board couldn't carry her posting jock. Which is no doubt fresh out of the dryer and pleasantly scented with Snuggle.

[censored] 11-05-2005 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is she not? Most of this board couldn't carry her posting jock. Which is no doubt fresh out of the dryer and pleasantly scented with Snuggle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree

Eurotrash 11-05-2005 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with you on all counts.

edit: O SHI, maybe i should have waited before i posted this

SackUp 11-05-2005 11:51 PM

do you really think it is the regular OOT posters that are making OOT so bad? I can think of a couple that could use a lashing...but 21 of them seems a bit much.

And I guess this means you are not taking your camping trip?

And it is rather funny that you giving yourself the bday present of bannings. And why only till the 27th? Are you 21 and you get one for each day?

imported_anacardo 11-05-2005 11:52 PM

I'm not afraid to speak the truth. If people like gorie, Blarg, RunDownHouse, Dominic, Soul Daddy etc. are bad, I don't want to be good.

gorie 11-05-2005 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm with censored on this one, unfortunately. but feel free to continue talking about how awesome i am. that way it'll add a little drama when he bans me.