Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   What was he thinking? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=185736)

man 01-28-2005 06:47 PM

Re: Typical Pettiness of Left

[ QUOTE ]
Small minds focus of small things....

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't say that the staff of CNN are of "small minds"... Or that this is a "small thing." First of all, he is representing a country, not just himself. And if he could brave the temperatures of his own inaguration, why not this remembrance ceremony?

Although I respect that you defend the people you follow.

zaxx19 01-28-2005 06:48 PM

I wouldn't say that the staff of CNN are of "small minds"...

POTD.....and if you dont understand why well.....

Bez 01-28-2005 08:49 PM

Re: What was he thinking?

This is a very poor post. It's snowing so he wraps up and you abuse him for it. Er, why?

BadBoyBenny 01-28-2005 08:58 PM

He was thinking

I bet I'm warmer than all the preppies here.

adios 01-28-2005 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a very poor post. It's snowing so he wraps up and you abuse him for it. Er, why?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree and FWIW he's also got a heart condition. He needs to dress warmly as cold weather can cause his heart arteries to constrict. The responses in this thread are telling as is CNN even publishing this story that is obviously a one sided article. If anyone wants to debate the fact that people with heart conditions have to take extra care to dress warmly I'd be more than happy to do so.

Utah 01-29-2005 01:08 AM

My God. He is dressed like a Minnesotan. He could be any one of my neighbors with that sweeeet parka.

hetron 01-29-2005 11:47 AM

That's a hot outfit...Cheney was obviously keepin' it real.

hetron 01-29-2005 11:51 AM

What does it have to do with left wing? How many times did the "left wing media" criticize Bill Clinton for his "wee little" jogging shorts or for Al Gore looking like a dork in Dockers?

Felix_Nietsche 01-29-2005 03:10 PM

"How many times did the "left wing media" criticize Bill Clinton for his "wee little" jogging shorts"
***Answer: ZERO
I saw footage showing Clinton jogging several times on the nightly news. On the networks, that *I* watched they NEVER made a comment on his jogging shorts.

"Al Gore looking like a dork in Dockers"
***Answer: ZERO
Again I've seen Al Gore wear his Dockers several times on TV and I never heard them make disparaging comments about his pants.

But perhaps you consider Joan and Melissa Rivers to be members of the media [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

elwoodblues 01-29-2005 03:45 PM

He looks like an undignified buffoon. That's what's wrong. It would be like if he showed up in a blaze orange outfit because that was the only warm outfit he had.