Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Crimson Challenges #1 and #2 : Hot Sauce and Butter (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367480)

Ulysses 10-28-2005 07:19 PM

Re: Crimson Challenges #1 and #2 : Hot Sauce and Butter

[ QUOTE ]
My thought is that 5 minutes is not long enough of a "must not puke" limit.

I've puked a lot, and been on the verge of puking, and I bet I could hold it off for 5 minutes, but like say... a half hour, there's no way I could fend off letting go for that long.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, good point. 10 minutes. If the dude holds in a violently on the verge puke for 10 minutes, well, good for him.

wacki 10-28-2005 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

that and the fact that he won that bet fair and square according to the rules that were presented

[/ QUOTE ]

And, according to you, that thread was about something other than the bet...

It might be good to have him get a hotsauce bottle with some sort of seal so you have at least some confidence he's not drinking V8.

Ulysses 10-28-2005 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Something like Dave's Insanity Sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd pay money to see someone try to drink a bottle of that in an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please make a pledge then.

Current pledge list (please make all pledges in this thread)

felson $25
mason55 $50 (contingent on being satisified w/ hot sauce choice)
citanul $30 (contingent on downloadable videos)
mslif $30
$165 daryn/El D
JPinAZ ???

kipin 10-28-2005 07:21 PM

I can host the videos for this.

Lazymeatball 10-28-2005 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
does the weBoggle incident come to mind for anyone else here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but if IIRC Diablo didn't mention anything about not trying to weasel out of payment or angle shoot for the Weboggle incident.

[/ QUOTE ]

that and the fact that he won that bet fair and square according to the rules that were presented

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I didn't really have an opinion one way or the other, it just came to mind.
If this video does come to pass, I expect an animated gif made by Nagoo with a picture of the hot sauce bottle, a picture of the guy puking, and a picture of a maniacal El Diablo laughing. "pwn3d" could possibly be worked in if that is still amusing.

[censored] 10-28-2005 07:23 PM

If Daryn, El Diablo or Mason55 will PM their Party account at somepoint I will send them $50 as a contribution whic can then be forwarded to crimson via pokerstars

Sponger15SB 10-28-2005 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Use this: Blair's 16 million reserve

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't this the stuff that you can't even touch without it burning your skin or giving you a horrible rash or something.

rusellmj 10-28-2005 07:25 PM

There are plenty of boutique sauce makers that could be a source for something that isn't deadly but, well, excruciating. For something local, you can usually find these at most tourist traps.
As a side note, I think vomiting shouldn't be allowed with this one. Half the fun is yet to come.

If shipping time will allow:

This place or,

this one.

kipin 10-28-2005 07:26 PM

Not sure about the hot sauce that should be used for this competition, but this hot sauce [censored] rules as a way to add spice and flavor to your food.

http://www.redbagcollection.com/yucatan.gif

[censored] 10-28-2005 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If Daryn, El Diablo or Mason55 will PM their Party account at somepoint I will send them $50 as a contribution whic can then be forwarded to crimson via pokerstars

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright mason has taken care of me so I'm in for 50. Are we collecting up front or when the challenge in accepted? Completed?