Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What's your least favorite city in America? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=379035)

thatpfunk 11-15-2005 04:47 PM

Re: What\'s your least favorite city in America?

texas

11-15-2005 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
texas

[/ QUOTE ]

It's city, not least favorite country.

xadrez 11-15-2005 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1)New Haven, CT
2)Springfield, MA
3)Newark, NJ

[/ QUOTE ]

I grew up in Springfield and get back there about once a year to visit the rents. I couldn't wait to go to school to get out of there and haven't seen anything to draw me back. What am I missing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Before you realized this was a least favorite list, you must of thought i was one demented [censored].

You know you love to chill at the Hippodrome

imported_The Vibesman 11-15-2005 04:51 PM

Lawrence, MA. For personal reasons. Waltham, MA would be a close second.

tdarko 11-15-2005 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
texas

[/ QUOTE ]
obviously you are from the city of california.

11-15-2005 04:53 PM

1. Memphis, Tennessee (In it's "defense", I didn't really spend much time here, thank God). Dirtiest "city" you've ever seen. Fat trashy people. Women who don't own make-up at all. Fast-food culture. West Memphis, Ark is supposed to be one of the most crime-infested per capita cities in the nation. Driving through this city in the winter makes you want to kill yourself.

2. San Antonio, Texas full of a bunch of Mexican-American's who claim to and try to be White (quoted from a Mexican buddy of mine). I agree. Also, there isn't much culture there. It's just a "large conglomeration of people", not a "city". Drop by to see the Alamo and the Riverwalk, and get the F out. The people are vere rude, too. Especially the drivers along I-10. Been there twice, don't ever want to go back. Not missing a damn thing.

pokerdirty 11-15-2005 04:53 PM

*duck*

PokerGoblin 11-15-2005 04:55 PM

Detroit for sure.

MarkSummers 11-15-2005 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd have to say Buffalo. Horrible winters, poverty, corruption, crooked cops, terrible city government, you name it. It's like the whole place was thrust into a permanent state of depression after Super Bowl XXV.

[/ QUOTE ]

To a certain extent, you have also described every city in NY along I-90, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica, Albany, Schanectady.

midas 11-15-2005 04:57 PM

New Haven has the best pizza in the U.S. and must be moved up the list because of this fact.

1. Gary, Indiana
2. Bakersfield, CA
3. Any city in Arkansas, North or South Dakota