Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The biggest Troll(s) at OOT (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=358913)

Stuey 10-16-2005 04:59 PM

Re: The biggest Troll(s) at OOT

[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored] that is funny...where did you find that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Carepolice ytmnd

mason55 10-16-2005 05:01 PM

You and not because of this post.

[censored] what happened to making posts about other posters = ban?

10-16-2005 05:02 PM

Stuey, Avatar god of OOT strikes again!

God, this guy is fan-freakin'-tastic!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[censored] 10-16-2005 05:03 PM

Let's consult the rules.

[ QUOTE ]
Threads about others posters are almost universally stupid. Especially nasty threads. Unless you are 100% sure that is it a good or funny story or something similar don't do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

good call.

mason55 10-16-2005 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's consult the rules.

[ QUOTE ]
Threads about others posters are almost universally stupid. Especially nasty threads. Unless you are 100% sure that is it a good or funny story or something similar don't do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

good call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. i've been waiting for this day since his first post.

Phoenix1010 10-16-2005 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let's consult the rules.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. i've been waiting for this day since his first post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stuey 10-16-2005 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's consult the rules.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yipes you meanie! What type of a banning was that one?

Is he...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19...rmabanned1.jpg

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Poor guy didn't know what hit him.

gorie 10-16-2005 05:14 PM

ok, so this thread may be stupid and unnecessary, but i really don't see how this thread is any different than [censored]s "really awesome idea" thread about troll vs troll banning fun. if anything i'd say it inspired this one.
asking people to support your idea, and then banning someone who essentially is asking "who is the bottom 10% and why" that everyone keeps mentioning , is messed up, yo.
you could have just locked the thread.

mason55 10-16-2005 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, so this thread may be stupid and unnecessary, but i really don't see how this thread is any different than [censored]s "really awesome idea" thread about troll vs troll banning fun. if anything i'd say it inspired this one.
asking people to support your idea, and then banning someone who essentially is asking "who is the bottom 10% and why" that everyone keeps mentioning , is messed up, yo.

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy has had it coming since his first post. You have really been way too sensitive about this whole thing.

gorie 10-16-2005 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy has had it coming since his first post. You have really been way too sensitive about this whole thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe. hold me.