Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Eurobet "Not a valid win32 application" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383421)

scratchy1 11-22-2005 05:24 PM

Re: Eurobet \"Not a valid win32 application\"

I got the same error but when i closed mcafee and turned off my firewall it worked.

Mroberts3 11-22-2005 05:25 PM

just stop wasting your time with eurobet. their new bonus is a rip off, and they are so unimaginative that they are now using poker room instead of party. just switch to poker room if u like software. If not, go somewhere else.

11-22-2005 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
their new bonus is a rip off,

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you say this? Seems like a normal/good bonus...

SlyAK 11-22-2005 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They didn't give it to someone else. It means someone else on the PokerRoom network already had the username. Hell, it might even be you if you had a PokerRoom account. I had the same name at Eurobet and PowerPlayer, and had to switch my Eurobet name today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured that out a minute after I sent the post. No, it wasn't me on pokerroom though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Still, not too impressed with the changes I've seen so far, especially the struggle to access my money. Hopefully things will improve in a day or so as some bugs are worked out.

Sly

bennyk 11-22-2005 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Still, not too impressed with the changes I've seen so far, especially the struggle to access my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either. And when I tried editing the table background image, so it didn't have fscking brown chairs everywhere, it replaces the image when you log back on.

Awesome!
bk

evil_twin 11-22-2005 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and they are so unimaginative that they are now using poker room instead of party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was Eurobet a Party skin before the split then? If so, I think joining with Pokerroom is a pretty damn good idea for them. They get a nice playerbase so their room isn't a ghost town, Pokerroom also gets a player boost (over 10k players online now).

If the other ex Party skins all decided to become Pokerroom skins it would be pretty bad for Party, no?

bennyk 11-22-2005 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Was Eurobet a Party skin before the split then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

11-22-2005 05:54 PM

This did not work for me.

JeffO 11-22-2005 07:26 PM

still having the same problem here. I deleted cookies and disabled norton and I still get the same error messeage.

kevstreet 11-22-2005 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
still having the same problem here. I deleted cookies and disabled norton and I still get the same error messeage.

[/ QUOTE ]

SAME!