Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   chad johnson td dance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400871)

mostsmooth 12-19-2005 01:33 PM

Re: chad johnson td dance

[ QUOTE ]
hater. quit hatin', hater. I bet your name is ralph hater, hater.

[/ QUOTE ]
i apologize

12-19-2005 05:20 PM

I thought the putting was a case of trying way too hard. I thought the cell phone last year was hilarious though.

Boris 12-19-2005 05:49 PM

When it comes to TD celebrations, Chad Johnson is a wannabe T.O. The putter was lame. Pretty much all his celebrations are lame. T.O. rules when it comse to TD celebrations.

Victor 12-19-2005 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the putting was a case of trying way too hard. I thought the cell phone last year was hilarious though.

[/ QUOTE ]

cellie was joe horn btw.

12-19-2005 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Best TD was putting the ball with the pilon. Instant classic.

[/ QUOTE ]
if by classic you meant classic stupidity, then i agree
they should hand out 15 yard penalties for this crap.
anything other than handing the ball to a ref or giving it to a fan is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed - preplanned celebrations are stupid. I'm a fan of the spike and the Lambeau Leap, but nothing more.

FWIW, Chad Johnson is a bitch. I'm sure that if he got just one reception for five yards, he'd put a NO next to the d-back's name on his stupid little list.

ScottieK

Drew16 12-19-2005 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When it comes to TD celebrations, Chad Johnson is a wannabe T.O. The putter was lame. Pretty much all his celebrations are lame. T.O. rules when it comse to TD celebrations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, did you see the one he did this week? Oh thats right he isnt playing because he is a huge horsesass.

private joker 12-19-2005 08:13 PM

Here's one touchdown celebration I've never seen but expected to by now. A receiver catches the ball in the endzone and immediately, in hot-potato fashion, passes it right back to the QB or another fellow player near the line of scrimmage.

Obviously this really only works in the red zone and when the receiver doesn't have to catch and run it into the endzone, but it would be pretty cool.

Jack of Arcades 12-19-2005 09:13 PM

The DB has to defend a pass to get a yes check.

DCWildcat 12-19-2005 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's one touchdown celebration I've never seen but expected to by now. A receiver catches the ball in the endzone and immediately, in hot-potato fashion, passes it right back to the QB or another fellow player near the line of scrimmage.

Obviously this really only works in the red zone and when the receiver doesn't have to catch and run it into the endzone, but it would be pretty cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be amazing

DCWildcat 12-19-2005 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Best TD was putting the ball with the pilon. Instant classic.

[/ QUOTE ]
if by classic you meant classic stupidity, then i agree
they should hand out 15 yard penalties for this crap.
anything other than handing the ball to a ref or giving it to a fan is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly, since fun is retarded and all forms of celebration and individualism should be banned.

and while we're at it, let's change everyone's uniforms back. [censored] these "stripes" and these "color contrasts." everyone should look exactly look penn state, with neutral, inoffensive colors and nothing fancy. emotion is out of the question. this game isn't about fun and passion, after all.