Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Email with Party re: new account (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=373650)

1p0kerb0y 11-07-2005 07:40 PM

Re: Email with Party re: new account

[ QUOTE ]

I'd tell em your old username leaked out in a forum and you're worried about someone guessing your password, something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't you just change your password then?

TylerD 11-07-2005 07:41 PM

Re: Email with Party re: new account

my first true "lol" in a while. nh

J_B 11-07-2005 07:45 PM

Re: Email with Party re: new account

Tell them that you feel you've been running bad and that account is unlucky.

nthn2fancy 11-07-2005 07:59 PM

SUCCESS!!!!

OMGOMG!!!!!!

> Hello,
> Is there anyway I would be able to create a new account and close my old
> account? Please let me know.
> Thanks,
> Jeremy Kahn
>

> Dear Jeremy,
>
> Thank you for contacting us.
>
> Normally, we do not allow players to close account and open another. We
> would however like to know as to why you want to close the existing account
> and open a new one.
>
> Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!
>
> Imo

Subject: Re: Response from PartyPoker.com [#3990231]

The nickname was given to me by my ex-fiance who recently broke off our
engagement. I can not stand to continue playing with the name as it brings
up horrible anger and puts me on extreme tilt. So again, if it would be
possible that would be extremely helpful to my psyche and would allow me to
continue playing non stop on Party Poker.

Thank you,
Jeremy Kahn

Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for contacting us.

We suggest that you change your screen name from the website to ensure the security and privacy of your account:

EricW 11-07-2005 08:00 PM

Re: SUCCESS!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
OMGOMG!!!!!!

> Hello,
> Is there anyway I would be able to create a new account and close my old
> account? Please let me know.
> Thanks,
> Jeremy Kahn
>

> Dear Jeremy,
>
> Thank you for contacting us.
>
> Normally, we do not allow players to close account and open another. We
> would however like to know as to why you want to close the existing account
> and open a new one.
>
> Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!
>
> Imo

The nickname was given to me by my ex-fiance who recently broke off our
engagement. I can not stand to continue playing with the name as it brings
up horrible anger and puts me on extreme tilt. So again, if it would be
possible that would be extremely helpful to my psyche and would allow me to
continue playing non stop on Party Poker.

Thank you,
Jeremy Kahn

Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for contacting us.

We suggest that you change your screen name from the website to ensure the security and privacy of your account:

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you got /pwned. Should have gone with J_B's advice.

IggyWH 11-07-2005 08:03 PM

Re: SUCCESS!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
OMGOMG!!!!!!

> Hello,
> Is there anyway I would be able to create a new account and close my old
> account? Please let me know.
> Thanks,
> Jeremy Kahn
>

> Dear Jeremy,
>
> Thank you for contacting us.
>
> Normally, we do not allow players to close account and open another. We
> would however like to know as to why you want to close the existing account
> and open a new one.
>
> Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!
>
> Imo

The nickname was given to me by my ex-fiance who recently broke off our
engagement. I can not stand to continue playing with the name as it brings
up horrible anger and puts me on extreme tilt. So again, if it would be
possible that would be extremely helpful to my psyche and would allow me to
continue playing non stop on Party Poker.

Thank you,
Jeremy Kahn

Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for contacting us.

We suggest that you change your screen name from the website to ensure the security and privacy of your account:

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL< you got pwnd and don't even know it. This is an option anyone can do and it's NOT by creating a new account :

https://secure.partypoker.com/my_acc...screenname.htm

nthn2fancy 11-07-2005 08:06 PM

it is true, i got owned

yeah, i just realized...i got owned lol. I was so excited when i read the email...back to the drawing board....

Lmn55d 11-07-2005 08:48 PM

Re: it is true, i got owned

rofl

11-07-2005 08:57 PM

Re: it is true, i got owned

[ QUOTE ]
Claim that you and your brother created the account together but that you want one just for yourself now, and that your brother might create one just for him in a little while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Write back and say your brother wrote the last e-mail....

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Sightless 11-07-2005 10:46 PM

Re: SUCCESS!!!!

pure ownage