Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   max sum for stars transfer?? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=389210)

ghostface 12-01-2005 03:24 PM

Re: max sum for stars transfer??

Mail.

TStoneMBD 12-01-2005 04:16 PM

neteller charges a fee to cashout money from your poker account to neteller. you dont pay it. the poker sites do. most poker sites have a problem with you using their site to freely transfer money in and out of the system because they are paying fees on that money. they require that you play a certain # of raked hands so that they can cover the fees.

Ro-me-ro 12-02-2005 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what kind of questions??

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you using us as a bank!?

Basically to clarify:

-- if you deposit your money play some win a bunch and then transfer it to other players then we are not going to be asking you any unnecessary questions

-- if you deposit and then immediately transfer to someone else who then cashes out; appart from the obvious appearance of money laundering/potential fraud occuring we are not going to be best pleased about paying deposit fees for you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I am sure other sites will have similar policies

Rom

captZEEbo1 12-02-2005 10:43 AM

I did 20k before on stars (in 4 near-simultaneous $5k chunks though)

Fraubump 12-02-2005 12:20 PM

While it involves a few steps, withdrawing from a poker site to your Neteller, transfering Neteller to your bank account, your bank account to Paypal, Paypal to another person's Paypal, is a free way to transfer funds to another person.

Sponger15SB 12-02-2005 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I routinely transfer money to my girlfriend (as much as $6000 at a time) who then immediately cashes out. (easier than me withdrawing the money to neteller, then to my account, then writing a check)

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I be your girlfriend?

Pokeraddict 12-02-2005 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While it involves a few steps, withdrawing from a poker site to your Neteller, transfering Neteller to your bank account, your bank account to Paypal, Paypal to another person's Paypal, is a free way to transfer funds to another person.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you do this and not get hit with Paypal's 3.9%?

12-02-2005 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We are not going to be best pleased about paying deposit fees for you

[/ QUOTE ]

It's probably tards like you that keep rake so high for this very reason. Pay your "girlfriend" in cash like everyone else does. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

RikaKazak 12-03-2005 12:29 AM

I've transfered around 20K in the past month on ps, I did get "frozen" and had to answer them why I was doing this. After explaing they quickly unfroze and I was back onto playing/withdrawing.