Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Dropping Bombs at Others' Houses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=296836)

ptmusic 07-20-2005 02:19 PM

Re: Dropping Bombs at others\' houses

[ QUOTE ]
Use your first to unblock the toilet.

Or, quietly drag the host to one side and explain the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct.

Also:

the toilet probably clogs regularly, so the owner knows about it, and he might be as embarrassed as you.

AND:

you can always try flushing again; before the water overflows you can always turn off the faucet below the toilet. Sometimes the weight of the extra water unclogs the toilet and its worth a try - just locate the faucet first and be ready to turn it off!

-ptmusic

DemonDeac 07-20-2005 02:39 PM

Re: Dropping Bombs at Others\' Houses

use less toilet paper

or

courtesy flush

man 07-20-2005 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Always check for a plunger before undertaking any large bombing runs.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like thinking about the person who needs to have a plunger on hand before they drop a dugan. I dont know it makes me giggle.

I think the only course of action here is to drop an upper-decker just to complete the job. all or nothing man.

JaBlue 07-20-2005 02:44 PM

This happened to me at a friend's house when I was 14. I tried flushing twice and it didn't work and the third time would surely overflow. I closed the lid and acted like nothing happened. When he asked me what happened I said that I had no clue it was clogged: "I just flushed and left the lid down without checking to see if it went through."

He believed me.

Now I would tell the host.

2planka 07-20-2005 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you can always try flushing again; before the water overflows you can always turn off the faucet below the toilet. Sometimes the weight of the extra water unclogs the toilet and its worth a try - just locate the faucet first and be ready to turn it off!

[/ QUOTE ]

The valve you're referring to fills the tank. Flapper+ballcock+gravity are responsible for the flow from the tank to the bowl. If your plan is to switch off the valve to avert overflow, you're gonna be in deep [censored].

djoyce003 07-20-2005 03:01 PM

I know a guy that did this at his date's house. (first date). The toilet overflowed. He climbed out of the bathroom window and left, and never came back.

xadrez 07-20-2005 03:07 PM

This is why I always go "upper deck" when at a strangers shouse.

touchfaith 07-20-2005 03:10 PM

Fine, since it must be discussed (again)...

It's all about the paper man, you are obviously using too much.

Your [censored] is only so big, there is a pre-determined maximum circumference to the size of your [censored]. I don't know you personally, but I am guessing that the hole in your ass is not larger then the hole in the toilet.

Therefore, reason states that you use too much paper.

Try letting is dissolve a bit in the [censored] and piss water before flushing and your problems should be solved.

Shajen 07-20-2005 03:39 PM

Where is the "I wouldn't flush in the first place" option?

Something that awesome is a sight to behold and others should get to see the results of your work.

Ok, fine. If you must come clean, you gotta ask for a plunger. Tell them you just negotiated the release of several fat hostages and they are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

jakethebake 07-20-2005 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your [censored] is only so big, there is a pre-determined maximum circumference to the size of your [censored]. I don't know you personally, but I am guessing that the hole in your ass is not larger then the hole in the toilet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant!

http://img59.exs.cx/img59/1992/brilliant7lb.jpg