Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Brand Spankin' New Glock 19 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=377952)

beset7 11-14-2005 03:17 AM

Re: Brand Spankin\' New Glock 19

[ QUOTE ]
Before I consider writing a response to all you awesome people who are so badass with your guns, one of you answer this:

Name one situation that you think a gun will help you in and I'm curious about the area you live in.

[/ QUOTE ]

just stay out of gun threads dude.

tonypaladino 11-14-2005 03:25 AM

This is an open statement to all the anti-gun nuts that will deluge this thread:

STFU. You have no idea how real life works. Just because you can't see in your sheltered little life how anyone could possibly need a gun doesn't mean you know everyone's situation. There are situations and lifestyles that warrant gun ownership and some situations where it would be downright dangerous to be unarmed. Get a life and stay out of the gun threads.

Brom 11-14-2005 03:30 AM

You don't think there's any correlation to the amount of guns in the populous and the amount of deaths/murders?

Go_Blue88 11-14-2005 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is an open statement to all the anti-gun nuts that will deluge this thread:

STFU. You have no idea how real life works. Just because you can't see in your sheltered little life how anyone could possibly need a gun doesn't mean you know everyone's situation. There are situations and lifestyles that warrant gun ownership and some situations where it would be downright dangerous to be unarmed. Get a life and stay out of the gun threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm definitely gonna stay out of this thread after I respond to this.

hahahahahaahahahahaha lol lol, rofl, etc etc etc

11-14-2005 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Before I consider writing a response to all you awesome people who are so badass with your guns, one of you answer this:

Name one situation that you think a gun will help you in and I'm curious about the area you live in.

[/ QUOTE ]

To kill someone before they kill me. USA

beset7 11-14-2005 03:40 AM

what makes me "LOLWTFOMGBBQ" and so on is the gun control types open up a thread about someones new gun and feel compelled to preach like some newly dipped evangelical. Do gun freaks go into your thread about buying a new volvo? Prolly not.

Publos Nemesis 11-14-2005 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what makes me "LOLWTFOMGBBQ" and so on is the gun control types open up a thread about someones new gun and feel compelled to preach like some newly dipped evangelical. Do gun freaks go into your thread about buying a new volvo? Prolly not.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's wrong with volvos?

Go_Blue88 11-14-2005 03:46 AM

No one respond to my posts please

I apologize for hi-jacking this thread. Continue your discussions.

beset7 11-14-2005 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's wrong with volvos?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing. Mostly hippies in my area drive them.

Brom 11-14-2005 03:57 AM

Hippies can afford Volvos? Must be some of those business-hippies.