Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   OMFG LIMIT POKER PLAYERS ARE SO STUPID (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395398)

sfer 12-10-2005 08:48 AM

Re: OMFG LIMIT POKER PLAYERS ARE SO STUPID

You so knew it! Nice call.

sthief09 12-10-2005 01:51 PM

unreal

Chris Daddy Cool 12-10-2005 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
unreal

[/ QUOTE ]

just sick.

danzasmack 12-10-2005 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
unreal

[/ QUOTE ]

just sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

UNFATHOMABLE

NLSoldier 12-10-2005 04:23 PM

diablo,

helland is just another norwegian donkey. party is rigged in their favor i swear. id reccomend that you stop playing agianst him asap.

12-10-2005 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
unreal

[/ QUOTE ]

just sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

UNFATHOMABLE

[/ QUOTE ]

INEXPLICABLE

Ulysses 12-10-2005 06:19 PM

Capo, soldier, danza, homie, josh, sfer: TY for your understanding and advice about how unreal BS this was. UN F'IN REAL, definitely.

Tony: FU

PoBoy: No, it was an awesome POT ODDS call against monkeys like this who will also have hands like AQ on the end there. These are really stupid limit players, not badass NL players.

DCIFR: OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE REALLY STUPID AND SHOULD DIE OR AT LEAST NEVER POST HERE AGAIN I CAN SEE WHY THIS PLACE IS GOING DOWNHILL WITH STUPID MODS LIKE YOU WHO THINK IT IS SO AWESOME TO HAVE DRAWS TO SECOND PLACE HANDS YOU IDIOT MONKEY.

Ulysses 12-10-2005 06:24 PM

All,

PS, at Party BJ later I had $100 and A6 v. dealer 3. I doubled to $200, pulled a 6 [YUCK!]. Dealer 9 then MONKEY for the BUST! I also then took these limit clowns for another sweet hundo. They are so stupid.

Schneids 12-10-2005 06:26 PM

Diablo you are right, if Norsk was an expert like me he would have checkraised his TT on the turn vs you to clean up his club outs. Then he could have won one more bet worth of YOUR money, which is all the sweeter. You're lucky you didn't put in 3BBs btwn turn/river to see showdown.

Ulysses 12-10-2005 06:42 PM

Schneids,

Yes, that would have been a sweet play for sure and then I would instead of talking about how stupid they are been talking about expert limit poker play, but of course that is not what we saw here from anyone except me.

TY,
El Diablo

PS: Just had an awesome Party BJ tourney v daryn. What a match. Came down to last hand where he won his bet and I had to double my 8 v dealer's 5 to beat him. Dealer however pulled a 5 then a 10. What a match, though, down to the very last card!