Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The test for guys... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347787)

Blarg 09-30-2005 05:28 PM

Re: The test for guys...

[ QUOTE ]
The Man
You scored 29 Lekys 101 credit units
You are the man! Your the guy that when people see you they either say "what a jerk I would be a better boyfriend than that" or "how the hell does he get all the girls" (these are usually said by the "guy" friend types out there) your not without your flaws and may have to bring out the hail mary play every now and again but for the most part you are confidaint and dont fall play to the average mind games women play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. Taking tests like this is easy. And I've listened to Tom Leykis plenty of times, so I know his stuff.

Quite an ass sometimes, but he's mostly very good about women.

bernie 09-30-2005 05:29 PM

Must not have done very well, huh? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
How much money is ok to spend on a date? Extra points for the perfered amount.
stupid question. what does it matter? You can have a lot of fun with 100 or 0? just depends on what mood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember the main thing for the test is getting laid, not necesarily a relationship. So at what cost does it exceed just paying a hooker to get the job done? I would spend as little as possible on a chick I only want to just bang. Why pay more than you have to?

b

MrWookie47 09-30-2005 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
same thing happened with me. obv it says that to everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess the feature is broken. So, is "The Man" the best rating available, or is there a better one? What other ratings have people been getting? What was your score?

NLSoldier 09-30-2005 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
same thing happened with me. obv it says that to everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess the feature is broken. So, is "The Man" the best rating available, or is there a better one? What other ratings have people been getting? What was your score?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the man rating, i believe on the page before that, at the top is says your actual score, its pretty small. (mine was 15/15). anyways, my thing actually worked, it was 99%.

BobboFitos 09-30-2005 05:48 PM

i got the man too

2+2 wannabe 09-30-2005 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i got the man too

[/ QUOTE ]

me too - and I'm definitely not the man

Reef 09-30-2005 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i got the man too

[/ QUOTE ]
You scored 22 Lekys 101 credit units

wayabvpar 09-30-2005 06:40 PM

28 points. I could teach Leykis 101. It really pisses women off, but it works if all you want is tail. If you are interested in a relationship, it will cause you trouble.

B Dids 09-30-2005 06:50 PM

This just reminded why I hate Tom Lyekis.

Dominic 09-30-2005 06:55 PM

15 out of 15.

I had no doubts.