Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Fair Poker is FRAUD - don't play there (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=279846)

bohemian 06-25-2005 10:07 PM

Re: Fair Poker is FRAUD - don\'t play there

I got two free books on the top of that.
For $25? No.
I did it on principle. I will not be ripped off by some idiot scammers. Moreover, I wanted to inform poker community.

bohemian 06-25-2005 10:09 PM

$137 + two books. Not $25.

STLantny 06-25-2005 10:13 PM

More like UNfair poker.....oooooooooo, burn.

Jordan Olsommer 06-25-2005 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I did it on principle. I will not be ripped off by some idiot scammers. Moreover, I wanted to inform poker community.

[/ QUOTE ]

For shame! Have you forgotten already the principle of Reverse Implied Odds? Namely, that there are some situations in which you are in the right but which would cost way too much to see through in proportion to the reward for doing so?

BACK TO SKLANSKY WITH YOU!

KidPokerX 06-26-2005 05:28 AM

In the broader picture what is 120 hands? Who really cares? If you were a serious player why would you care so much about the 120 hands if you were normally raking hundreds of hands per session?
Just doesn't seem practical... :/

mikefairpoker 06-26-2005 08:50 AM

bohemian lives up to his name...wild and fanciful with his claims
he lies when he says that after 2 hours of playing he hadn't increased his raked hands...i have the emails sent to him to prove he was told exactly how many he needed and how many he had played and how many he still had left to go ...
Cmon Bohemian, get a grip !!
Please find below a quote from the management of Fair Poker.."Fair Poker operates a fully licensed legitimate online poker room as an ipoker licensee.
Fair Poker (along with the most respected poker rooms in the industry) consider a raked hand to be any hand in which the player participated and paid to see the flop cards at least and in which the pot reached a minimum of $1.
We share our support facility with other licensees of the ipoker network with diferent rake structures, offers, deals etc. Fair Poker is sorry that any mention of marketing raked hands was made to any Fair Poker player as there is no such thing as a marketing raked hand in our room.
Radeks claims of fraud on your forum are outrageous. The best thing he could do right now is make a public apology on all the forums he has posted."
Can't say fairer then that Bohemian !!!

mikefairpoker 06-26-2005 09:11 AM

Fair Poker did not back down...you raked enough hands to get your bonus
you are seriously confused !

bohemian 06-26-2005 10:24 AM

Like all frauds, you completely backed down under pressure. First you claimed multiple times that I did NOT have enough raked hands. Then under pressure, you "magically" changed your mind.

bohemian 06-26-2005 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bohemian lives up to his name...wild and fanciful with his claims
he lies when he says that after 2 hours of playing he hadn't increased his raked hands...i have the emails sent to him to prove he was told exactly how many he needed and how many he had played and how many he still had left to go ...
Cmon Bohemian, get a grip !!
Please find below a quote from the management of Fair Poker.."Fair Poker operates a fully licensed legitimate online poker room as an ipoker licensee.
Fair Poker (along with the most respected poker rooms in the industry) consider a raked hand to be any hand in which the player participated and paid to see the flop cards at least and in which the pot reached a minimum of $1.
We share our support facility with other licensees of the ipoker network with diferent rake structures, offers, deals etc. Fair Poker is sorry that any mention of marketing raked hands was made to any Fair Poker player as there is no such thing as a marketing raked hand in our room.
Radeks claims of fraud on your forum are outrageous. The best thing he could do right now is make a public apology on all the forums he has posted."
Can't say fairer then that Bohemian !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Readers of this thread might also find the following ITH thread helpful: ITH thread about "Fair" Poker

As to your post, it is as pathetic as your poker room: unreliable and false. I have numerous emails from your support (multiple support people) that prove that you have so called "marketing raked hands". For example: "Hello,my name is Temeca from the support team. I am happy to inform you that from the 3:25 pm on June 24 you played 223 games since this time, and generated 46 Raked Hands and 123 Marketing Raked Hands.". Another one from "Joshua" at Fair Poker: "I am sorry for the misunderstanding, however in your initial email you had accumulated 74 "Raked hands" and 120 "marketing raked hands" (this amount was reported to you" and at the time of your second query you had accumulated 120 "raked hands" (this amount was reported to you) and 305 "marketing raked hands"."

In other words, your current post is a comlete white lie.

You are frauds. Simple.

I requested cash-out 24 hours ago. 22 hours passed. Two more hours and you violated another policy: "Please be advised that all withdrawal requests are processed within 24 hours following the request date"

Lying and violating more policies will not restore anyone's confidence in you. People like you in this business disgust me.

mosch 06-27-2005 01:16 AM

My, what a well-considered and rational response. I hope they send your cashout via check.