Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   My first poker hustle (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=324255)

mcozzy1 08-28-2005 02:00 AM

Re: My first poker hustle

[ QUOTE ]
I entered a $1 tournament.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NH. This has to be a giant waste of time.

Are you that stupid that you didn't quite grasp the concept? Play a low limit game and sucker $300 out of someone. Not a waste of time....it's a profitable play.

I guess you wanted to join the bash party and come up with something as clever as a penis joke; but you just couldn't quite pull it off.

M0n3y0nf1r3 08-28-2005 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you that stupid that you didn't quite grasp the concept? Play a low limit game and sucker $300 out of someone. Not a waste of time....it's a profitable play.

I guess you wanted to join the bash party and come up with something as clever as a penis joke; but you just couldn't quite pull it off.

[/ QUOTE ]Your move is definitly -ev. Nh.
-Andrew

ZBTHorton 08-28-2005 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Your move is definitly -ev. Nh.
-Andrew

[/ QUOTE ]

Scorpion 08-28-2005 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I feel secure with my real life 8-incher, thank you. I feel bad for the woman you little guys are with. It must be difficult to feel like a real man.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who have it see no reason to talk about it.

mcozzy1 08-28-2005 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People who have it have no reason to invent an e-penis...whatever the [censored] that is.

The only reason is that it's fun to talk about it when you got it. Believe me.

[ QUOTE ]
Your move is definitly -ev. Nh.
-Andrew

[/ QUOTE ]

It's definitely +ev. Time played 1 hour - profit 50 BBs. Long term ev is estimated at at least 6BBs/hr. I wish I could play that game every day.

edfurlong 08-28-2005 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People who have it have no reason to invent an e-penis...whatever the [censored] that is.

The only reason is that it's fun to talk about it when you got it. Believe me.

[ QUOTE ]
Your move is definitly -ev. Nh.
-Andrew

[/ QUOTE ]

It's definitely +ev. Time played 1 hour - profit 50 BBs. Long term ev is estimated at at least 6BBs/hr. I wish I could play that game every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like you.

jzpiano14 08-28-2005 03:32 AM

your a donk, plain and simple

shant 08-28-2005 06:34 AM

Wow, why'd everyone jump down the guy's throat? He found a fish, and got him to play heads up for $300 and took money off of him. He doesn't deserve the hostility.

DonkAlert 08-28-2005 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you're a donk, plain and simple

[/ QUOTE ]

Eeeee Aaaaw

boose_bagina 08-28-2005 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I feel secure with my real life 8-incher, thank you. I feel bad for the woman you little guys are with. It must be difficult to feel like a real man.

[/ QUOTE ]
*sigh*