Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Still waiting for my Party October bonus offer (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354733)

Sandwich 10-11-2005 09:36 PM

Re: Still waiting for my Party October bonus offer

I'm wondering why it's taking me so darn long to clear my Party bonus... so I check the terms and conditions:

"A player in a real money game is considered to have played a raked hand if he or she has contributed 1 cent or more in rake in that hand."

Was this always the case? You actually have to PLAY the hand or be in the blinds???

ugh

absou1ut 10-11-2005 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm wondering why it's taking me so darn long to clear my Party bonus... so I check the terms and conditions:

"A player in a real money game is considered to have played a raked hand if he or she has contributed 1 cent or more in rake in that hand."

Was this always the case? You actually have to PLAY the hand or be in the blinds???

ugh

[/ QUOTE ]
from the way it looks, you now have to actually contribute to the pot inroder to clear the bonus...if thats true...that BLOWS!!!!

anyone play yet and can confirm/deny this?

if so, I am going to play some 1/2 instead of NL

10-12-2005 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ugh

[/ QUOTE ]
from the way it looks, you now have to actually contribute to the pot inroder to clear the bonus...if thats true...that BLOWS!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No. You don't. Nothing has changed.

*edit* Don't believe me? Read this:

Mike O'malley explains that Party has not changed the rake structure

absou1ut 10-12-2005 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ugh

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. You don't. Nothing has changed.

*edit* Don't believe me? Read this:

Mike O'malley explains that Party has not changed the rake structure

[/ QUOTE ]
thank you