Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Why do Europeans play on british pound tables? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=379429)

mackthefork 11-16-2005 06:51 AM

Re: Why do Europeans play on british pound tables?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Us dollar does come close to ruling the world. The point is pretty much the rest of Europe uses the Euro. The pound makes no sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

The pound makes a lot of sense and thank god we didnt go into the euro, which we would have been locked into at a quite high exchange rate on a weak currency that is affected by stupid french riots amonst other things. The EU may think we are close to a United States of Europe but personally and thankfully we are way off that.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROAR. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Mack

mackthefork 11-16-2005 06:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Us dollar does come close to ruling the world. The point is pretty much the rest of Europe uses the Euro. The pound makes no sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

The US dollar makes no sense, GWB spent my bankroll in Iraq, we wipe our arses on dollars over here, cheaper than loo roll, bit shiny though.

Mack

The once and future king 11-16-2005 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The US dollar makes no sense, GWB spent my bankroll in Iraq, we wipe our arses on dollars over here, cheaper than loo roll, bit shiny though.

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

FlFishOn 11-16-2005 08:27 AM

I have found a reasonable correlation between rake and game softness. It's not that the poor players seek out the high rake but that nits will avoid it.

Sheriff Fatman 11-16-2005 08:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically, making every denominaton of your currency the same size and colour (and thus virtually identical in appearance at first glance) makes no sense to me.

Sheriff

aslowjoe 11-16-2005 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but are tables where the players too dumb to figure out that they are paying almost double the rake worth paying that extra rake for in order to play those aforementioned dumb players?

[/ QUOTE ]

I ponder that everyday. Nice for rakeback. Ever do the math of what the real cost is if you recieve 32% rakeback?

boscoboy 11-16-2005 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically, making every denominaton of your currency the same size and colour (and thus virtually identical in appearance at first glance) makes no sense to me.

Sheriff

[/ QUOTE ]

we usually go by the numbers - cheers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

mmbt0ne 11-16-2005 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sheriff

[/ QUOTE ]

By the time we had a country ready for money, most of our population was able to read, so we didn't need the colors to sort things out. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

11-16-2005 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By the time we had a country ready for money, most of our population was able to read, so we didn't need the colors to sort things out.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what happened?

2easy 11-16-2005 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
By the time we had a country ready for money, most of our population was able to read, so we didn't need the colors to sort things out.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

touche!!