Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   2 Celebs and you with a bat: Who would you choose? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=385205)

tolbiny 11-25-2005 08:20 PM

Re: 2 Celebs and you with a bat: Who would you choose?

Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba. Your offering me 10 mins alone with a celeb? Make love not war.

Otherwise it used to be Rosie o'donnel and carrot top, but they have both faded into obscurity now.

phil_ivey_fan 11-25-2005 08:21 PM

1) tom cruise (only in front of a crowd)
2) john kerry (not for political reasons, I just think a bat would line up nicely with his freakishly long face)

craig r 11-25-2005 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba. Your offering me 10 mins alone with a celeb? Make love not war.

Otherwise it used to be Rosie o'donnel and carrot top, but they have both faded into obscurity now.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, what are you going to do with the bat? Hmmm....Tolbiny a sadist? Or maybe he wants the bad used on him. A masochist?

craig

ClaytonN 11-25-2005 08:23 PM

Big & Rich

tdarko 11-25-2005 08:24 PM

the behemoth mr. keith would grab your bat toss it to the side and bare knuckle beat the [censored] out of you. you should seriously pick someone else, someone you could take...or else change the rules where you can have a gun in case the villain got the "upper hand."

diebitter 11-25-2005 08:24 PM

1. Gary Glitter
2. whoever greenlit Highlander 2

tolbiny 11-25-2005 08:25 PM

Listen fucknuttle. its not capitilized. its tolbiny. jesus, if i freakin wanted it in caps, i would have register it in CAPS.

Secondly i'm a masochist first and foremost, but a sadist ony around hot ass celebs.
i need more to drink.

CrazyEyez 11-25-2005 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good call on Toby Keith...

#2: Ann Coulter? Sean Hannity? Rush Limbaugh? Any of those idiots would suffice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Read the first sentence of the OP and then re-evaluate your list of idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when are any of the people I mentioned politicians?

[/ QUOTE ]
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. The point of the sentence was not to stop people from naming politicians, it was to stop this from getting political.

smoore 11-25-2005 08:25 PM

How many members in Nickelback? It'd be a tough choice from there.

craig r 11-25-2005 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Listen fucknuttle. its not capitilized. its tolbiny. jesus, if i freakin wanted it in caps, i would have register it in CAPS.

Secondly i'm a masochist first and foremost, but a sadist ony around hot ass celebs.
i need more to drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen toLb, is it okay if i call you that, you can do whatever you want with that bat. have fun. I just figured the chances were better of you beating someone with it than having sex with the Jessica's.

craig