Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post deleted by Cola (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354156)

peachy 10-10-2005 07:18 AM

Re: So I lost my virginity

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Even kooky cults have supposed eyewitnesses.

[/ QUOTE ]

believe what u want...it doesnt bother me any....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what to believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha what shocked that i might have half a brain???

scares u???

*Never seem wiser, nor more learned than the people you are with*

sexdrugsmoney 10-10-2005 07:19 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scares u???

[/ QUOTE ]

But you type like someone who is not versed in law or medicine, and what's with all this princess stuff?

peachy 10-10-2005 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scares u???

[/ QUOTE ]

But you type like someone who is not versed in law or medicine, and what's with all this princess stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah b/c on here im not typin a formal document/letter...i can do as much short hand as i want! In lectures/meetings/etc i use a TON of short hand so its 2nd nature to do it in all situations but those that are formal. I grew up in a political/law environment so thats just 2nd nature.

I was the 1st child of my parents and the 1st child for one of the sets of my grandparents (and for the other set i was the 1st child of thier favorite child)....so when i grew up - even though we didnt have a ton - i was always treated like a lil princess - except my dad made me a total tomboy when i was with him cause he had wanted a boy. I also have an overly positive outlook on life and love simple things - thus i adore disney movies, stuffed animals, etc ever more than a nice car and diamonds. Would u like an entire 100 page story of my life?

PS: every girl wants to be a princess...and im the closest thing there is to one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BeerMoney 10-10-2005 07:30 AM

Stop being a p*ssy. You didn't get any f*cking std's.

sexdrugsmoney 10-10-2005 07:32 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scares u???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah b/c on here im not typin a formal document/letter...i can do as much short hand as i want! In lectures/meetings/etc i use a TON of short hand so its 2nd nature to do it in all situations but those that are formal. I grew up in a political/law environment so thats just 2nd nature.

I was the 1st child of my parents and the 1st child for one of the sets of my grandparents (and for the other set i was the 1st child of thier favorite child)....so when i grew up - even though we didnt have a ton - i was always treated like a lil princess - except my dad made me a total tomboy when i was with him cause he had wanted a boy. I also have an overly positive outlook on life and love simple things - thus i adore disney movies, stuffed animals, etc ever more than a nice car and diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I was right, you are naive.

Would u like an entire 100 page story of my life?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please.

Lazymeatball 10-10-2005 07:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

PS: every girl wants to be a princess

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it interesting that they'd rather be a princess than a queen. Whereas most guys would rather be king than prince. It's the difference between having everything you want but no control and having everything you want but complete control and responsibility. I guess this has something to do with that Women are from Venus Men are from Mars crap.

diebitter 10-10-2005 07:33 AM

Peachy

If you ever post a pic, I'll be surprised if you're dressed up in anything that isn't pretty close to what your avatar is wearing. Hell if I know why, though.

peachy 10-10-2005 07:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

PS: every girl wants to be a princess

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it interesting that they'd rather be a princess than a queen. Whereas most guys would rather be king than prince. It's the difference between having everything you want but no control and having everything you want but complete control and responsibility. I guess this has something to do with that Women are from Venus Men are from Mars crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

for a girl the princess thing kinda means PREmarriage....like to be a queen would be a way more mature step...its kind of hard to explain

peachy 10-10-2005 07:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when i was with him cause he had wanted a boy. I also have an overly positive outlook on life and love simple things - thus i adore disney movies, stuffed animals, etc ever more than a nice car and diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I was right, you are naive.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats not naive....and ur pretty naive for assuming that...just b/c someone has a positive outlook and isnt a cynic doesnt mean they r blind to stuff around them

peachy 10-10-2005 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy

If you ever post a pic, I'll be surprised if you're dressed up in anything that isn't pretty close to what your avatar is wearing. Hell if I know why, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha i do have a pink slip dress similar to it!!