Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   How would you react? B&M Confrontation last night (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=377036)

satelliter 11-20-2005 11:09 PM

Re: How would you react? B&M Confrontation last night

Didn't Rulon Gardner beat Karelin? With the nutslap earkick?

grandgnu 11-20-2005 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As concerns the "your" vs. "you're" I could care less. When I'm responding to your affirmations that you are indeed a moron, I'm just trying to write down to your level.
We really don't need to see anymore pictures of you, so, before you post the pictures of yourself at the most recent drag party, please don't.
I'll tell you what, since you're obviously one of those worthless people that feels the need to get the last word in, go right ahead. I'll let you. I'm sure you'll post something stupid. I mean, you could try to be the bigger person and not respond, but, since I know you won't be able to help yourself, I'll play that role. You'll respond to this post with something stupid (since you're not capable of anything else) and I will not respond, since I shall no longer stoop to your level. Instead, I will go out, get drunk, get in a bar brawl, and slap the ears of my opponent with my hands cupped in an attempt to blow out his ear drums.
Иди на хуй бара&# 1085;.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you and I should go on Dr. Phil and work this out. Otherwise, the next step is Divorce Court. And I can't be a bigger man, I'm barely 5 feet tall!

11-20-2005 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Rulon's win was shrouded in controversy. He won a point due to a rule that was added just prior to the Olympics. Mr. Karelin's dominating career record speaks for itself.
He is the Mikhail Jordan of Greco-Roman wrestling.

grandgnu 11-20-2005 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Rulon's win was shrouded in controversy. He won a point due to a rule that was added just prior to the Olympics. Mr. Karelin's dominating career record speaks for itself.
He is the Mikhail Jordan of Greco-Roman wrestling.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you like sweaty men with their shirts off???? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

jtr 11-22-2005 06:48 AM

Bear, you're not looking for a home game in Boston are you?

11-22-2005 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I don't live near Boston, but if I'm in the area, I'd join your home game as long as you don't slap me in the ears when I get in your face after sucking out on you.
Are you in Boston or the UK?

grandgnu 11-22-2005 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, I don't live near Boston, but if I'm in the area, I'd join your home game as long as you don't slap me in the ears when I get in your face after sucking out on you.
Are you in Boston or the UK?

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Massachusetts myself, although I'm about an hour West of Boston. Sounds like an ear-slapping good time! Let's DOOOOOO it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Homer315 11-23-2005 12:48 PM

I'd probably ask, "Was your father was an azhole too? Is that's where you learned it? Or maybe watching him beat on your Mom really got to you, huh Sparky?"

I suspect that in many circumstances, that would get him to come across the table at you, and you could go "all-in" in a different sense.

cold_cash 11-23-2005 02:28 PM

The correct answer is clearly this:

As soon as he's done doing his thing, you look at your watch and say, "Well, that's probably for the best anyway. I have to hurry over to your mom's house and have sex with her. Good luck everybody."

11-23-2005 02:33 PM

I would have went the rounds for sure!