Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   "Official" Live at the Bike thread (50/100 NL Whale Game) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=370706)

Kevmath 11-03-2005 01:01 AM

Re: Archives

It is streaming video, but I'm sure some of the more enterprising people out there would let you know how to record the shows to save on your HD.

Russ McGinley 11-03-2005 01:01 AM

Re: More like....

*fap*

whalekock 11-03-2005 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It is streaming video, but I'm sure some of the more enterprising people out there would let you know how to record the shows to save on your HD.

[/ QUOTE ]
If this was a videogame forum I'm sure a twelve year old would post the process within minutes. We need more nerds here.

Eurotrash 11-03-2005 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But that criticism was more illogical than calling the 4th nut the nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you'll reread my post closely, you'll see that I never called the 4th nut the nuts. I said the ace high flush was the "nut flush." I said the 9 high straight flush (in my example) was the absolute nuts.

we're arguing over semantics here. again, if you actually read my posts above, I did not claim my interpretation of it was correct

cwsiggy 11-03-2005 01:06 AM

Most streaming recorder programs cost money. I have Total Recorder to record some internet music and it's great. I just need to find the equivalent for video at roughly $25 or less.

Rick Nebiolo 11-03-2005 01:07 AM

Re: ..

[ QUOTE ]
Was it on monday, when Nebiolo didn't play?
So at least this guy played even less hands than Dr. BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone said Dr. BB didn't play any hands. I was completely card dead but ended up playing about 6 hands and cashing out plus $6 despite blowing off about $200 when KK lost to A3.

~ Rick

Kevmath 11-03-2005 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Most streaming recorder programs cost money. I have Total Recorder to record some internet music and it's great. I just need to find the equivalent for video at roughly $25 or less.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure there's plenty of programs out there that are free, I think Rick Nebiolio mentioned one or two a while ago.

11-03-2005 01:16 AM

There are directions on the website as to how to burn them to CD or download to your HD. I play in the games, but I still find it interesting, so it is worth it for me

Rick Nebiolo 11-03-2005 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure there's plenty of programs out there that are free, I think Rick Nebiolio mentioned one or two a while ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've used WM Recorder. Seemed to work OK.

~ Rick