Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Asian guys and white girls (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=228964)

Blarg 04-10-2005 09:15 AM

Re: Asian guys and white girls

[ QUOTE ]
Here are some facts:

White Girls Don't Want Us

Asian Girls Don't Want Us!

A Scientific Approach to why us Asians are unwanted in Western Society

So sad but true.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read that -- pretty funny. A grain of truth there, I'm sure.

Blarg 04-10-2005 09:17 AM

Salma Hayek is freaky hot though. And her body's as close to perfect as anyone's will ever get. I'm no fan of J-lo either, though.

Blarg 04-10-2005 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The thing with mixed girls is that since they have features common to many races, people see them very differently. This is much moreso than girls of just a single dominant descent. In terms of attractiveness to us as individuals, they're either way ahead or way behind.

To see this in action try to find the overall consensus on Kristen Kreuk (Smallville chick). In general, I've seen that guys see her as very hot. At the same time though, there are a significant number of guys who think that she looks somewhat like an alien. Either way I have found very few people sitting on the fence.

[/ QUOTE ]

The smallville chick is amazingly great.

Blarg 04-10-2005 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think there's a couple of factors that make asian guy/white girl relationships rare. One is a simple matter of size (I'm talking about height here, not "hand" size...). A girl is just generally less likely to go for a guy that is shorter than her. Also, since our society teaches that height is important for a man, I think guys who are shorter than those around them tend to be a little more aggro and less laid back than tall guys - and none of this helps when trying to pick up a girl.

Second, I think that a lot of asian cultures tend to be more misogynistic than the US (I know this is a gross generalization, and there are a lot of different cultures in asia, but I think its legit as a general trend). This means that a lot of asian guys may have trouble relating to women as equals- the way that most women expect to be treated in this country. Obviously there's a huge a difference between a guy who just got off the boat from china and a 3rd-generation asian-american - but even in the latter case guys can be affected by the way he sees his father treat his mother, for example. Of course I'm not saying that all asian guys disrespect women - I'm just saying that when we talk about a general trend I think this is a factor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah being short is definitely the kiss of death.

And most women would much rather give guys [censored] than take it from them, which you can't blame them for. Asian culture is still much more traditional than American culture, and men are highly valued there. It must be a shock to a lot of Asian guys coming to America to see men generally portrayed in the media as a tiny percentage of ultra macho superstuds and the rest as idiotic buffoons spiced with the occasional rapist.

4thstreetpete 04-10-2005 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here are some facts:

White Girls Don't Want Us

Asian Girls Don't Want Us!

A Scientific Approach to why us Asians are unwanted in Western Society

So sad but true.

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahhaha!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
that site is hilarious!!! sad but true.

zaxx19 04-10-2005 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Salma Hayek is freaky hot though

[/ QUOTE ]

Her body is....ive seen better faces on latinas with equal or even better bodies.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm no fan of J-lo either, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

TBIBA That Bitch is Below Avg

Blarg 04-10-2005 11:25 AM

I guess everyone's got their own tastes, but I've never seen a better body than Salma Hayek's.

EliteNinja 04-10-2005 01:53 PM

Re: your dream girl

[ QUOTE ]
all you baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg!!!
wtf!
These chicks exist?
A little too old for me, though.