Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Should BK hire Tommy Angelo? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=338376)

mplspoker 10-25-2005 01:57 AM

Re: Should BK hire Tommy Angelo?

I own 4 fast food restaurants. I do this for additional income.

mplspoker 10-25-2005 01:57 AM

and your point is?

DMBFan23 10-25-2005 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll throw in $10 for any mod that bans mplspoker. Im sure others will add to the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why, but I laughed so hard when I read this that now my jaw hurts. I don't always dig your posting style NLSoldier (don't worry, not a knock of the content), but when you're on man are you on. awesome.

Oh, and yeah I'll chip in if it would stick.

helpmeout 10-25-2005 02:20 AM

God this is one [censored] thread.

Schneids 10-25-2005 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they DQ's?

Nigel 10-25-2005 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they DQ's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering the same thing.

Leaky Eye 10-25-2005 05:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You must suck at running fast food restaurants to need to do something for additional income. Remind me not to listen to your business advice.

Barry 10-25-2005 10:09 AM

Me.

FWIW - It seems obvious that you don't need to know anything about poker, but you sure seem to need to learn a lot about living life. Tommy would be able teach you a great deal about that.

On top of all of that, you make many statements about Tommy's earn and playing style, with no evidence to back it up.

Tommy is a great guy with a great outlook on life and does very well and is happy doing it. I'm sure that he is much happier than you are.

ML4L 10-25-2005 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Give me one guy who makes over $300,000/year that has bought tommy's services?

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of curiosity, which of the following, if any, are statements that you believe?

1) If Player A makes more than Player B at poker, Player A cannot possibly have anything to gain from paying Player B for lessons/coaching.

2) If Player A makes more than Player B at poker, Player B would certainly gain from paying Player A for coaching/lessons.

3) If Player A makes more than Player B at poker, it is because Player B is not as capable as Player A.

4) If Player A makes more than Player B at poker, it is because Player B is not as intelligent as Player A.

5-8) Same as 1-4, but substitute "Businessman" for "Player" and "business" for "poker."

Thanks in advance.

ML4L

mplspoker 10-25-2005 11:42 AM

yes