Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   MTT TLB Contest Smack Talk/Questions Thread (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=364733)

Jurollo 11-09-2005 02:57 PM

Re: MTT TLB Contest Smack Talk/Questions Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I received the cash.

Thanks for organising this Jurollo

Also a warm thank you to the eight donators [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anytime, I would like to do something similar in the near future, but get more participants.
~Justin

Rizen 11-09-2005 03:15 PM

Who ended up getting highest single TLB score (for one tourney). I know 3 of us won the 180 man SnGs, although someone may have beat the 309.44 for that, I was curious how a tie-breaker would be handled if that was top score...

-Rizen

Skjonne 11-09-2005 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who ended up getting highest single TLB score (for one tourney). I know 3 of us won the 180 man SnGs, although someone may have beat the 309.44 for that, I was curious how a tie-breaker would be handled if that was top score...

-Rizen

[/ QUOTE ]

I got 433 points by coming 2nd in a $20 with 705 people

Sorry [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Jurollo 11-09-2005 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-Rizen

[/ QUOTE ]

Skjonne won it outright with a 400+ socre

pfkaok 11-09-2005 05:06 PM

did you consider doing a monthlong tlb thing? exit and i have made bets the last 2 months on them, but it be fun to have a pool with a bunch of us for it. plus, since the weekly winner get the freeroll from stars already, and the monthly overall winner gets nothing it seems it'd be nice to win something by finishing really high on the monthly.

Jurollo 11-09-2005 05:17 PM

I would be willing to set something up, however, the problem we would run into is that a lot of people dont have time to play consistently for a whole month. If I were to do a month long contest I would gather all the scores for all 4 weeks and take the top 20 scores or something, I am open to listening to suggestions.
~Justin

Rizen 11-09-2005 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Rizen

[/ QUOTE ]

I got 433 points by coming 2nd in a $20 with 705 people

Sorry [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem, I didn't see this. Congrats again bud, nice job!

-Rizen

Skjonne 11-09-2005 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats again bud, nice job!

-Rizen

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks man. Actually I am a bit proud. OK, I only had to beat eight people but not eight random guys ya know!

pfkaok 11-09-2005 06:16 PM

well, stars only takes the top 20, so the fact that most people can't play that much i think makes the monthly one better. i play a ton, but i was actually burned out a bit and had to take a few days off after last weeks contest. trying to get 10 good scores in a week is tough when you're not running good. getting 15-20 scores in a month is much easier.

Skjonne 11-09-2005 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
trying to get 10 good scores in a week is tough when you're not running good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen.

It's tough even if you are running good