Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   intro post (little content) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347989)

d10 10-03-2005 02:33 AM

Re: intro post (little content)

[ QUOTE ]
but i gotta hope for more girls on here [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think most of OOT is with you on that.

w_alloy 10-03-2005 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't understand the last part of it either, but the poster is almost certainly a guy.
[ QUOTE ]

people think im one too...and chances are she is one...but i gotta hope for more girls on here

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You still think that "chances are she is [a guy]" even though you saw naked pictures of her and presumably sent some of yourself to her?

d10 10-03-2005 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You still think that "chances are she is [a guy]" even though you saw naked pictures of her and presumably sent some of yourself to her?

[/ QUOTE ]

If that was a 2 way exchange then I think evie has accomplished his mission. If not, that sounds like an excellent idea. I think I'll make a gimmick account tomorrow for that purpose.

peachy 10-03-2005 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I don't understand the last part of it either, but the poster is almost certainly a guy.
[ QUOTE ]

people think im one too...and chances are she is one...but i gotta hope for more girls on here

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SHE didnt see pics of me nekkid...and just b/c i see someone naked on the internet doesnt mean its THEM...im giving benifit of the doubt for now

peachy 10-03-2005 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If that was a 2 way exchange then I think evie has accomplished his mission. If not, that sounds like an excellent idea. I think I'll make a gimmick account tomorrow for that purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

i might be dumb....but im not THAT dumb

Stuey 10-03-2005 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i might be dumb....but im not THAT dumb

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't call evie dumb!

d10 10-03-2005 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
SHE didnt see pics of me nekkid

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats with the emphasis placed on "she"? Does that mean HE saw pics of you naked? I really need to get one of these female accounts.