Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Invited to Test new PP Beta Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=385130)

Sniper 11-26-2005 08:25 PM

Re: Invited to Test new PP Beta Software

That looks like 2048x1536 resolution!

Voltron87 11-26-2005 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there is plenty of middle-ground.

just double-click on the right-side of the table and adjust the size.

that's why i like it. because i can make the tables just a little bit smaller.
but obviously making them the smallest isn't going to work because it's WAY too small.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I meant was that it is very hard to reconfigure PAHUD layouts to accomodate a 75% window. It is rigid in that manner.

TomBrooks 11-26-2005 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Iggy, Thanks for the files. They reduced the blackjack thing on the right, but the Sidebet thing on the left remains.

[/ QUOTE ]I only reduced the BJ images. Does the side bet only come up on SNG's because that's the only time I've ever seen it? Anyways, I went ahead and reduced them also. You can download it here:sidebet.zip LMK if it worked!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi Iggy,
Thanks for the 1 Pixel Sidebet Image. It worked. I play LHE Ring games and that's where I've been seeing them. Cheers, Tom

11-26-2005 08:54 PM

It doesn't matter anyway because you can't even multitable for more than half an hour without it crashing.

Davey 11-26-2005 09:07 PM

The one thing that really bugs me (bugged me before too) is when you are playing multiple tables and it is your action on a few the table number pops up on the screen in the bottom right corner. If 3 of those pop up it covers your whole stack. I could just sit somewhere else at the table but it is annoying when you are in that seat.

MisterKing 11-26-2005 09:11 PM

I'm logged into the beta now, and while the resizing is working properly, it *appears* that I am unable to see all of the bad beat jackpot tables... any reason why?

Voltron87 11-26-2005 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't matter anyway because you can't even multitable for more than half an hour without it crashing.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah this too, it has happened to me as well, at first i thought it might be on my end but obviously not. that said it is a beta and isnt supposed to be being played by everyone so i'll def. cut party slack there.

i think party should be getting more props than it is for trying to get this to work.

IggyWH 11-26-2005 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm logged into the beta now, and while the resizing is working properly, it *appears* that I am unable to see all of the bad beat jackpot tables... any reason why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you uncheck the "hide full tables" box?

MisterKing 11-26-2005 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you uncheck the "hide full tables" box?

[/ QUOTE ]

God I'm such and idiot. NH.

MisterKing 11-26-2005 11:46 PM

Would be nice to have a feature in the "Options ---> Video & Audio Options" menu in the Party client that would allow a user to specify the specific width (in pixels) for table windows. This would avoid users having to resize the windows every time they open a new window, or log into Party.