Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Multi tabling help (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=257519)

OrcaDK 09-25-2005 05:06 AM

Re: \"Deal me out \" freezes the que

[ QUOTE ]
When I sit out of a table and the "I'm Back" button appears, the table blocks the que. That is, it is waiting for me to act and other active tables pile up like a multi-car accident (b/c I can now 120-table). anything i can do about this?
thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a problem i've had myself a few times too. It'll be fixed in v2, i've more or less stopped maintenance on MTH v1.

OrcaDK 09-25-2005 05:08 AM

Re: gamepad?

[ QUOTE ]
Can I use gamepad key instead of a keyboard. I've been using this prior to your program and it is much easier on the tendons than keyboards. If I could combine your software with gamepad control I would die happy and without carpal tunnel.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never tried using a gamepad, but i'll risk a guess that it depends on the software your gamepad uses. If you can setup your gamepad to simulate normal keyboard keys, it might work. E.g. if you could setup button "A" to simulate the Enter key, that might work as the Enter key in MTH. Try it, and please report back [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ProsperousOne 09-25-2005 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can I use gamepad key instead of a keyboard. I've been using this prior to your program and it is much easier on the tendons than keyboards. If I could combine your software with gamepad control I would die happy and without carpal tunnel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do a search for gamepad... I saw a post somewhere explaing how to connct either a gamepad or xbox controller to your pc, then use ahk to configure it.

09-25-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never tried using a gamepad, but i'll risk a guess that it depends on the software your gamepad uses. If you can setup your gamepad to simulate normal keyboard keys, it might work. E.g. if you could setup button "A" to simulate the Enter key, that might work as the Enter key in MTH. Try it, and please report back [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, I have no idea how to do this. This scripts that I use with the game pad controller are AHK, and were from 2+2 posts. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

09-25-2005 06:17 PM

Re: Multi tabling help

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When I make any change to helper/config file (e.g., change Shift+C to Shift+A) the keys stop working entirely and in some cases the tables also stop positioning in the specified corner of the screen. Details: I opened the config file (dreamweaver), made the change, saved, and at prompt, updated.

Any advice appreciated. And thanks for the greatest online poker tool since P.T.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you making these changes while MTH is running? That might cause trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I opened the config file. Changed "shift+C" to "m" then saved and updated at prompt. when I opened the MTH file the the new "m" command didn't work but the two unaltered commands still worked.

OrcaDK 09-25-2005 06:30 PM

Unfortunately i'm away from my home comp at the moment, so i don't have access to the source, and i can only guess what might be the problem.

Try using a capital "M", i can't remember if it's case sensitive. Also try using Shift-M and check if it works, i can't remember whether the shift button is a requirement or not.

10-07-2005 03:59 AM

Could someone tell me how i open this thing? hah..

its a .rar file.

i click on the link and i save it to my desktop and i try to open it but nothing happens?

"Windows cannot open the file...

OrcaDK 10-07-2005 06:22 AM

You need the WinRar tool to unpackage it. http://www.rarsoft.com

Degen 10-16-2005 09:45 AM

thank you god

mike4066 10-23-2005 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The download link still works. You can get it here: www.improve.dk/mth.rar

[/ QUOTE ]