Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Collection starts for "Granny Goes To Vegas!" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256410)

Adde 05-22-2005 03:29 PM

Re: Deposit bonuses (1st or RELOAD) paid at $10 per 100 raked hands pl

Mr True,

(sorry for hijack attempt by evil me, but) how about hosting a new Zoo tourney (after the debacle in the last one) now that you'll possibly get a large addition of new Zoo accounts at True?

Adde

Onaflag 05-22-2005 03:38 PM

Re: Collection starts for \"Granny Goes To Vegas!\"

Account funded. E-mail sent for (1) $40 Granny Share.

Onaflag.........

Stu Pidasso 05-22-2005 03:46 PM

Re: DOH!

[ QUOTE ]
I also ran into a glitch funding my account. Perhaps you could post TP's reply on here, and I will do the same. If I can't fund this account, there goes this idea and the Zoo Raffle.

[/ QUOTE ]

My problem was I thought my Truepoker account had been closed due to inactivity(the screen name and password I had written down no longer worked) so I created a new one. I tried to fund my new account with the same neteller account that I used to fund my old account. This caused a problem which was remedied with a couple of quick emails to support.

Stu

Losing all 05-22-2005 03:59 PM

$80 deposited, e-mail sent.

Can I go back to my fvking weekend now? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Lawrence Ng 05-22-2005 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Request for 2 shares sent.

Thank you

Lawrence.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent my email to DELETETHISPARTmarketing@truepoker.com, but as of right now (1:15 PM PST), they still have not transfrerred my $80 to Granny's account yet.

I will post an update when they do.

Thank you

Lawrence

jerome baker 05-22-2005 04:14 PM

I'd be willing to transfer via Stars or mail Granny a check for between $40 to $x, but don't want to open another random poker account.

If that's not acceptable, let someone else have my share(s), I more or less just wanted to help to make sure Granny got to play this year and that doesn't seem like it's going to be a problem with all the people willing to invest.

--- same for me here.

Tuco 05-22-2005 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I sent my email to DELETETHISPARTmarketing@truepoker.com, but as of right now (1:15 PM PST), they still have not transfrerred my $80 to Granny's account yet.

I will post an update when they do.

Thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

ilovemyZ 05-22-2005 04:22 PM

Re: Collection Update #1

Mike,
Is my share still available? I was out the past couple days and I'm just waiting for my neteller to clear. I will deposit this evening if it is.

Thanks

Stu Pidasso 05-22-2005 04:28 PM

Account funded email sent(requested 2 shares)

Stu

Mike Haven 05-22-2005 04:35 PM

Thanks, Lawrence.

I think that Mr True said they'll be back to full strength on Monday for them to catch up on all this extra work.