Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Crimson Challenges #1 and #2 : Hot Sauce and Butter (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367480)

Ulysses 10-30-2005 03:10 AM

Update

beetz has procured a brand new video camera and a bottle of hot sauce for this challenge. Last I heard, he had left Crimson a message and was awaiting a response - plan was to do it sometime Sunday. I will not be on until very late Sunday, so hopefully there's a video posted by the time I get back on here.

I will post updates to the Challenge List and Pledge List tomorrow as well.

One exciting announcement. We are very proud to announce the new DIAMOND LEVEL SPONSORSHIP for $100 pledges. This is very exciting news. The DIAMOND LEVEL SPONSORSHIP features exciting benefits that are better than GOLD LEVEL benefits but not quite as good as PLATINUM LEVEL benefits.

Boris 10-30-2005 03:18 AM

Re: Update

As a platinum member I'm not real happy about this diamond level BS. Make the bitchez pay 2 bones if they want prestige. Otherwise make'm hang with the rest of the penny slot players in the Gold group.

scott8 10-30-2005 03:21 AM

So the gold level was added without consulting the platinum members?

Doesn't seem right.

Ulysses 10-30-2005 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As a platinum member I'm not real happy about this diamond level BS. Make the bitchez pay 2 bones if they want prestige. Otherwise make'm hang with the rest of the penny slot players in the Gold group.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boris, keep this on the DL, but the benefits in the diamond level are pretty BS.

Matt Flynn 10-30-2005 03:45 AM

Re: Crimson Challenges #1 and #2 : Hot Sauce and Butter

14oz of soy sauce - if it hasn't been mentioned already.

scott8 10-30-2005 03:48 AM

El Diablo tattoo.

Obviously this is the best suggestion to date.

Matt Flynn 10-30-2005 03:54 AM

Re: Pledge update

Put meat tenderizer on it next time. Or papaya juice if you don't have meat tenderizer. But best to just go buy some meat tenderizer.

Lazymeatball 10-30-2005 04:09 AM

It strikes me as odd that personally, I don't think drinking a glass of my own urine would be that bad. A shot glass would be cake, and I could probably go up to half a cup. My price range would be around $400. But I don't think it would be very entertaining to watch so it will probably never happen.

Blarg 10-30-2005 04:09 AM

No good for allergies unfortunately.

Matt Flynn 10-30-2005 04:20 AM

Boys normally I'd be all over the Platinum Level and its many and myriad benefits. However, I cannot sponsor such a thing for obvious reasons, namely trial lawyers and the state medical board.

The bleach is a horrifyingly bad idea. The potential for permanent severely disabling scarring or death is far too high.

The dry rice could be fatal if vomiting or medical care did not supercede.

Some of the others may be dangerous too - like drinking too much capsaicin (hot sauce) and even the soy sauce in some individuals.

The emperor scorpion one sounded interesting. The sea wasp is nothing to be messed with. Barring intervention, you would most likely just have a video of someone screaming, then knuckle under and get a regional block in the ER.

How about how much for getting hit full on by a skunk?