Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   now maybe we all get to reveal screen names and discuss (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353760)

sammiK7os 10-09-2005 06:26 PM

Re: now maybe we all get to reveal screen names and discuss

MaryJane2

Anyone have any comments memories pleeeeese?

Now I have plucked up the courage to admit my name I am strangly desperate to get slagged. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

intensify1 10-09-2005 06:27 PM

well Gamboler, i have 700 hands on you losing at a rate of -3.94 BB. I believe your on my buddy list. Here are some of my notes on you. "gambboler~raised Q9s UTG and bet 484 flop and called the check raise and raised the turn when he hit a flush draw not a flush and bluff bet river when he missed>

Hope this helps, by the way my screen name is lootcake7.

10-09-2005 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mine were already somewhat known amongst some SS posters, and it looks like my time with Empire/Eurobet is coming to a close -- even if it wasn't, was about to change them anyway.

wapwn3d
pokahisnice

I'm sure there's plenty of hands at 3/6 and 5/10 6m of me sucking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is one for wapnwn3d:

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is Button with 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG calls, SB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, SB calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG folds, SB calls.

River: (11.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 13.50 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB has 4h 6h (straight, eight high).
BB has Kd Ad (two pair, kings and fives).
Outcome: SB wins 13.50 BB. </font>

bobbyi 10-09-2005 06:50 PM

SetOerSet/ DrawinDeadly

[ QUOTE ]
SetOerSet

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, also my Empire account is DrawinDeadly.

baronzeus 10-09-2005 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
pl_evictor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah jeez, I'm finding tables where I played with you and Hock.

Anyone else scratching their heads at their table selection?

[/ QUOTE ]

hock is a beast.

[/ QUOTE ]
Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) pokerhand.org hand converter

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, Button calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Button calls, Hero folds.

Turn: (5.50 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Button calls.

River: (7.50 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Button calls.

Final Pot: 9.50 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
BB has Ac Tc (one pair, sixes).
Button has 7d 8s (two pair, sevens and sixes).
Outcome: Button wins 9.50 BB. </font>

This is from over a month ago. Hock is BB. (i've only played 5 hands with him total [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] )

MAxx 10-09-2005 06:54 PM

I'm LawlessGame @ 10/20. Part-time weak-titey and part-time overplaying Laggamuffin. Feel free to point this out to me.

I don't enjoy the Eurobet scene anymore. Just laggin it up with other TAGS this afternoon with a much smaller population of tables and fishies (relatively speakin)

MrTeddyKGB 10-09-2005 07:03 PM

thanks i took the advice people gave to bigavon and killed him.

MrTeddyKGB 10-09-2005 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pl_evictor

[/ QUOTE ]
you fold too much on the flop i think, not sure. You have good game selection because it is ussually us and some fishy fish.

billyjex 10-09-2005 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMGLOLWHYFISH... this sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

i have played with you these past couple of weeks at 10/20. you always seemed to be seated with a bunch of TAGs, maybe thats just a small sample size.

but you seemed like a good aggressive player and I would generally avoid sitting at a table with you.

Entity 10-09-2005 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
StripClubLeak/VegasLeak

[/ QUOTE ]

i remember hating you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.