Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Collection starts for "Granny Goes To Vegas!" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256410)

TrailofTears 05-22-2005 12:50 PM

Re: DOH!

I also ran into a glitch funding my account. Perhaps you could post TP's reply on here, and I will do the same. If I can't fund this account, there goes this idea and the Zoo Raffle.

-T

TruePoker CEO 05-22-2005 12:59 PM

Deposit bonuses (1st or RELOAD) paid at $10 per 100 raked hands played

To answer your question, Truepoker pays first time deposit bonuses at a rate of $10 per 100 raked hands played.

We also are paying our current 50% RELOAD BONUS at the same rate.

David

Ro-me-ro 05-22-2005 01:15 PM

Re: Update #2 : List of Granny-shareholders.

I'm in for my share... email just sent.

Rom

Eder 05-22-2005 01:18 PM

Re: Collection starts for \"Granny Goes To Vegas!\"

I played 3 tables drunk last nite...was hard on the eyes, folded the nut flush on river and boat on the turn by somehow hitting wrong button, but am trying haha...btw ODoyle seems on every table...tried to ask how many more hands he needs but no response. All in all was fun.

SynSid 05-22-2005 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Done.

I deposited $375 as a first time deposit. Where should I see the pending bonus?

Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

Click the menu at top left then choose Promotions/My Promotions. Took me a while to find it as well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

GrannyMae 05-22-2005 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't gone back to request another share, in order to allow as many participants as possible and to keep things simple for True.

I'd still be happy to buy more, though, so please keep us posted if looks like we won't meet any deadlines.

Martin

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks marty and everyone!

what will happen is this.

tonight or tomorrow i will get a total of where we are at. whatever we are short, i will come here and post that exact number and we can count it down.

i.e. i'll say we need 53 more please

then marty (or whomever) will get another and come back and say "1 down"

the day after, we will lather, rinse...

and hopefully that will be it and we are done.

thx all

David 05-22-2005 02:31 PM

Mike and Granny,
I'm not gonna buy any more shares right now, but if we are running short you can count on me for more. I want to give everyone who wants a share a chance to get one. When the dust clears on this let me know if we are short and I will step up for some more.

GrannyMae gonna make me FILTHY STINKIN' IN YOUR FACE RICH !!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

GrannyMae 05-22-2005 02:49 PM

my boy david!!!!

we don't see you enough here!

davis one of the great guys here all.. don't let his tiny.. uhhhh.. ummm POST COUNT throw you off.

thx for kicking in. will post if/when we need more. good to see you!!!

Frequitude 05-22-2005 03:09 PM

Re: Collection starts for \"Granny Goes To Vegas!\"

Email for 1 "granny share" sent.

This is the coolest thing I've ever done with my money. Thanks for all the legwork Mike and Granny and Mike!!!

edit: TruePoker ID is "frequitude"

jasonHoldEm 05-22-2005 03:21 PM

Re: Collection Update #1

Question:

Um...I sent the email and recieved a confirmation but the money hasn't been taken out of my account. Is this what's supposed to happen?

Also, I'll buy more shares but I'm going to wait until the lightning round rather than bombarding true marketing with emails and so that everyone else has a chance to be involved.

J