Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   "Official" Live at the Bike thread (12/1) (5/10 NL) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=389527)

surfinillini 12-01-2005 11:35 PM

Re: Running It Multiple Times

I've made one royal flush in my life and stacked off with 3 players...it was a good night.

Russ McGinley 12-01-2005 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've made one royal flush in my life and stacked off with 3 players...it was a good night.

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no, you're supposed to check it down because we're all friends here. This game isn't REALLY all about money, is it?

cwsiggy 12-01-2005 11:37 PM

"Poker isn't about the money, it's about the memories" - funny Borgata dealer

surfinillini 12-01-2005 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no, you're supposed to check it down because we're all friends here. This game isn't REALLY all about money, is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, I didn't flop it, I rivered it, two players flopped low flush, and the turn made someone's full boat and I was able to re-suckout for the royal. I don't think I will ever hit another so I will never forget that night.

spsurfin_Michael 12-01-2005 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You don't normally win a big pot with quads when you check on the river on the button. If he's uncomfortable with taking that guy's money, why'd he call his turn bet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I turned Quads one night in a $200 Nl game. Six people went all in. There was 3 tot eh flush flush and a straight on the board. It was an excellent night.

Russ McGinley 12-01-2005 11:42 PM

I've never made a royal online or live. ISSCKM.

spsurfin_Michael 12-01-2005 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I turned Quads one night in a $200 Nl game. Six people went all in. There was 3 tot eh flush flush and a straight on the board. It was an excellent night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Way to much Malibu in that drink..... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Russ McGinley 12-01-2005 11:49 PM

Man that is a bad check-raise all-in. Nice earring too. (ghey)

spsurfin_Michael 12-01-2005 11:49 PM

Geoff,

Do you ever play at Pachanga?

surfinillini 12-01-2005 11:53 PM

Re: Yo Barry

[ QUOTE ]
or trade up to a large man-ssiere!

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer the "bro"

If I don't make it down tomorrow, not gonna bull$hit you, I probably won't, I will be playing on Sunday afternoon. If I see you Barry, we'll get into the same 300-500 game and you can resteal pots with K high against Tom Leykis
look-a-likes.

I HAVE the LSAT test on Sat morning, so playing until sun up on the Friday before probably wouldn't be the best "life choice"...