Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   3 billionth hand going to happen at 11:30 pm EST (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=373892)

11-08-2005 04:24 PM

Re: 3 billionth hand going to happen at 11:30 pm EST

[ QUOTE ]
depends on how many tables u r playing and how many ppl r playing in general.

in other words, its [censored] huge number that i'm not gonna waste time thinking about.

[/ QUOTE ]
YES

OrcaDK 11-09-2005 04:05 AM

Re: Details of the Promo?

Try looking up, and inch should do it.

11-09-2005 11:12 AM

Re: Details of the Promo?

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please explain to me the details of the promotion? I don't play on Party, and don't quite understand how the folds effected their prize expectation. The more details the better. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't really matter now, the promotion is finished.

But, during the jackpot hand, half the jackpot amount is awarded to the winning player, the other half is split between everyone else at the table. So, naturally, folding would be a Very Bad Idea, when the jackpot amount is $100,000.

mr_whomp 11-12-2005 12:51 PM

was in hand 3 billion

Couldn't believe people folded on the 3 billionth hand!
I had AK and was pretty upset to lose to a donk with 10-2 offsuit (was playing a bunch of tables and didnt realise it was the 3 billionth hand). Anyways, i didnt know i had won the contest till this morning.12 grand will be a nice (im a college student). my game plan is to buy people some nice christmas presents, pay tuition for next term and go on a spring break trip. Will keep enough money around to play 2-4$ limit.

Anyways just thought id throw in my two cents.

jman220 11-12-2005 01:36 PM

Re: was in hand 3 billion

[ QUOTE ]
I had AK and was pretty upset to lose to a donk with 10-2 offsuit (was playing a bunch of tables and didnt realise it was the 3 billionth hand). Anyways, i didnt know i had won the contest till this morning.12 grand will be a nice (im a college student). my game plan is to buy people some nice christmas presents, pay tuition for next term and go on a spring break trip. Will keep enough money around to play 2-4$ limit.

Anyways just thought id throw in my two cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, he's not a donk for playing 10/2 offsuit in the 3 billionth hand.... His implied odds were quite good....

mr_whomp 11-12-2005 03:21 PM

yeah, but i didnt realise it was the 3 billionth hand so after i lost i was thinking wtf. Didnt find out till today that it was hand 3 billion

grjr 11-12-2005 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had AK and was pretty upset to lose to a donk with 10-2 offsuit (was playing a bunch of tables and didnt realise it was the 3 billionth hand).

[/ QUOTE ]

Like my Grandfather told me before he passed away a couple of years ago, "ALways play a Doyle on the 3 billionth hand". Of course I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. Now it's all very clear....