Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ggban has had 37 drinks...now what? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=373573)

stabn 11-07-2005 07:29 PM

Re: ggban has had 37 drinks...now what?

[ QUOTE ]
sublime is totally spot on here

i keep wanting to type something up but i think everyone else is thinking the exact same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

He could still be mature for his age but immature enough to do this. I don't really disagree with sublime though.

IndieMatty 11-07-2005 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i keep wanting to type something up but i think everyone else is thinking the exact same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

He could still be mature for his age but immature enough to do this. I don't really disagree with sublime though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, wait, theres an actual disagreement? How did I miss it? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

stabn 11-07-2005 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, wait, theres an actual disagreement? How did I miss it? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was basically just deadmoney.

sublime 11-07-2005 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was basically just deadmoney.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think they (his personal friends) took my observations as an attack on his character, when it wasn't at all.

SL__72 11-07-2005 07:41 PM

I'm not really interested as to whether or not it applies to this situation but couldn't it be said that a person is very mature intellectually but less mature emotionally/socially etc.

peachy 11-07-2005 07:42 PM

who gives a flyin crap...bottom line hes a tard for gettin THAT drunk when he had a flight and a midterm the FOLLOWING day...whether hes a moron ALL the time is irrelevant

he is NOONEs who was there responsibility - he is lucky he had someone with him who gave 2 shits to try and fix the situation in some way

sublime 11-07-2005 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who gives a flyin crap...bottom line hes a tard for gettin THAT drunk when he had a flight and a midterm the FOLLOWING day...whether hes a moron ALL the time is irrelevant

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks baby.

im gonna spank you some day. like the bad girl you are. then im gonna handcuff you to the radiator hit you with a wet sock. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

DeadMoneyOC 11-07-2005 07:56 PM

Fair enough, I guess my view of maturity is different from other people. It just that when I first meet ggbman I expected a nerdy, socially retarded computer dork whose only social interaction is 2+2. He is exactly the opposite of that. He is a very sociable and geniune person. I guess that is how I measure weather someone is mature or not. I think all you mid-hi folks also realize he is a pretty smart guy. I think almost everyone who has spent time with him would agree that he doesnt exactly seem like your normal freshman in college.

Well with that being said I can almost assure that ggbman will think I am a giant flamer when he reads this. lol

spamuell 11-07-2005 07:59 PM

Actually I'm just in a bad mood, that seemed pretty uncalled for.

DeadMoneyOC 11-07-2005 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

he is NOONEs who was there responsibility - he is lucky he had someone with him who gave 2 shits to try and fix the situation in some way

[/ QUOTE ]

exacto!