Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Pokerstars Is Rigged (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=358065)

William 10-17-2005 06:28 PM

Re: Pokerstars Is Rigged *DELETED*

Boring thread, but has Stars made a post saying that Party is rigged and they are not? That's their style lately.... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Ro-me-ro 10-17-2005 06:30 PM

Actually William, I defended them this is time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

William 10-17-2005 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually William, I defended them this is time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, well done, you are learning [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hornacek 10-17-2005 06:41 PM

I'm an MIT graduate! I got my Bachelors and Masters in Computer Science. Who is your friend? If he really exists, PM me his name, I'll search through the alumni directory.

And no way its off by 21%. Statistically, over 1 million hands, that standard deviation difference is ASTRONOMICAL.

FlFishOn 10-17-2005 06:51 PM

Re: Pokerstars Is Likely Not Rigged

Not exactly Price Waterhouse, eh? Bet the stockholders can point to it with conviction though.

Me, I'm not on board yet. Doesn't it almost go without saying that any outfit that's buggering the deal might be smart enough to bugger the audit as well.

GrannyMae 10-17-2005 07:31 PM

Doesn't it almost go without saying that any outfit that's buggering the deal might be smart enough to bugger the audit as well.

not when the auditor has the source code.

you are a kook with zero redeeming qualities.

go away

Aytumious 10-17-2005 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not exactly Price Waterhouse, eh? Bet the stockholders can point to it with conviction though.

Me, I'm not on board yet. Doesn't it almost go without saying that any outfit that's buggering the deal might be smart enough to bugger the audit as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Independent auditors are rigged.

Reef 10-17-2005 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Independent auditors are rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

stocks and live poker are also rigged

BlackRain 10-17-2005 11:01 PM

Good thread so far, thanks for the tips. Any good recipes for brownies out there?

Edit: Made a bunch of that vanilla creme brullee yesterday. Was absolutely delicious, keep em coming!

J_B 10-17-2005 11:11 PM

The green brownies are the best.