Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Brain or Bimbo (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343432)

jakethebake 09-26-2005 12:01 AM

Re: Brain or Bimbo

[ QUOTE ]
why so mean??

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you for not quoting so i didn't have to read what he said. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

MyTurn2Raise 09-26-2005 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They don't have to be especially well learned politically at all, but they should be able to talk about a good portion of what's in the newspaper most of the time without being bowled over or completely clueless. One whose idea of knowing what's going on in the world is being familiar with the fall fashion line-up or who's dating who according to the latest People magazine is a nightmare to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

yet you spend your time on OOT

tolbiny 09-26-2005 12:04 AM

there is a serious difference between an 10, and a "hot" girl. Given the total number of times I am likely to be able to nail a real 10 (not just 5 two's in the same night) thats a different situation. If you are talking about a 7.5-8.5 as being hot, and depending on what i consider to be "average looking" changes a lot of this.

Blarg 09-26-2005 12:11 AM

I get just as much flack for it. Katyseagull just said being with me would be torture. It's the nail that sticks up that gets hammered. Count yourself lucky.

mslif 09-26-2005 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I get just as much flack for it. Katyseagull just said being with me would be torture. It's the nail that sticks up that gets hammered. Count yourself lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I guess my opinion does not count

Blarg 09-26-2005 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They don't have to be especially well learned politically at all, but they should be able to talk about a good portion of what's in the newspaper most of the time without being bowled over or completely clueless. One whose idea of knowing what's going on in the world is being familiar with the fall fashion line-up or who's dating who according to the latest People magazine is a nightmare to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

yet you spend your time on OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

But I don't consider it dating. Most people on 2+2 are dudes, and I like the less vapid among them more, too.

Blarg 09-26-2005 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The opinion of someone who says something nice counts at least triple. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] And is always appreciated.

mslif 09-26-2005 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The opinion of someone who says something nice counts at least triple. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] And is always appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

bdohaney 09-26-2005 02:47 AM

Brain, for sure. Dumb women (and people) piss me off. Take... Jessica Simpson, for example. She is so stupid that I cannot find her attractive. It is like she is devoid of thought.

The Truth 09-26-2005 03:36 AM

"Assume you're looking for an at least semi-serious relationship with a woman."

Wait wait, with a woman?

-blake