Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   rmarotti and Luv2DriveTT in Los Angeles (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307271)

jason_t 08-09-2005 03:25 AM

Re: Dates for Vegas?

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like I'm out for the LA part of this trip. I was going to room with Metetron, but since he's getting his hooking up with a Mexican prostitute, I'm out a roomie and I'm just too damn cheap to drop $300 on a hotel room for myself. Sad, I know, but true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear that. Are you coming to Las Vegas?

TheMetetron 08-09-2005 04:50 PM

still waiting for the trip planner to let me know what the deal is....

May I suggest Bellagio as the base of operations?

thatpfunk 08-10-2005 05:50 AM

I'm going to be in Vegas 19-21 with a couple friends. They don't play poker so itd be fun to meet up with you all. I might even drag Sponger along.

We plan on doing lots of drinking and other assorted bad things, you guys would be a welcome addition to the festivities.

jason_t 08-10-2005 05:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be in Vegas 19-21 with a couple friends. They don't play poker so itd be fun to meet up with you all. I might even drag Sponger along.

We plan on doing lots of drinking and other assorted bad things, you guys would be a welcome addition to the festivities.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be seriously awesome. I'm sure quite a few of us would like to join in being bad.

Luv2DriveTT 08-10-2005 12:57 PM

Re: rmarotti and Luv2DriveTT in Los Angeles

Just a little bump because I wanted to let everyone know who might show up early that they can probably find me playing 9/18 from 6pm until 9 pm. Just look for Jason T, I'll be the guy in the blazer.

At 9PM our POT rotation will start. POT is Crazy Pineapple, Omaha 8/B and Triple Draw 2-7. It should be a blast, and don't worry if you don't know how to play any of the games well (if at all), neither do the rest of us [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

shant 08-10-2005 01:32 PM

This is tonight? Oh crap.

Luv2DriveTT 08-10-2005 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FRIDAY night

shant 08-10-2005 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FRIDAY night

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh OK, cool. I'll still probably have work to do but I'll take a break and come play.

Sponger15SB 08-10-2005 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be seriously awesome. I'm sure quite a few of us would like to join in being bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, also I'm going to cruise up to Commerce tommorow morning and play $100nl all day and then whenever people start getting there I'll meet you guys. Klepton has my cell # already but if anyone wants it they can PM me or IM me at Sponger15AA (not sb).

I get my wisdom teeth out next monday, so Vegas is going to be a last minute deal if at all. But I reallllly want to go, so I might have to deal with the pain and just take a lot of Vicodins, haha.

SamIAm 08-10-2005 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
omfg hu nickel slots.

[/ QUOTE ]Is that serious? You run so bad at crap slots its not even funny.

[/ QUOTE ]
<Sigh> Nickle-slots are a mildly entertaining game designed to amuse small children. REAL men compete in heads-up Flip-It battles. Some people, pros even, won't play Flip-It; they can't handle the swings. But there are others who consider Flip-It the only pure game left.

I'll be in Vegas with WillyTrailer and a few others from August 16th to 21st. We'll be happy to show you how it's done.
-Sam

PM me for trip details. We'll join in both poker and "festivities". We're festive.