Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Scammed by a 2+2er (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=306544)

BottlesOf 08-04-2005 04:46 PM

Re: Scammed by a 2+2er

Heh, I owe you $200 still. I plan on paying you when I next see you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Or I can transfer to you if you want, just let me know.

crazy canuck 08-04-2005 05:30 PM

Dammit! Where are all those law school dropouts when we really need them? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

boose_bagina 08-04-2005 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really hope Neil Young pays up.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP...ten bucks to everyone if we can get to someone obscure like George Burns within the next ten fixes [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

bkholdem 08-04-2005 06:41 PM

I think blackmail is when you say pay me money or .....

This is different. The guy OWES THE MONEY.

bkholdem 08-04-2005 06:43 PM

I mean get real.

It's not illegal to say: You owe me x. If you do not pay me x I will tell people that you owe me x and did not pay me x.

bkholdem 08-04-2005 06:46 PM

Did the OP sign some confidentiality agreement that stipulated: The staker agrees to keep the agreement between the staker and the stakee confidential even if the stakee doesn't pay the staker what he owes.

Some of you guys are plain crazy.

bkholdem 08-04-2005 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really hope the Young Naked Broad pays up.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP...ten bucks to everyone if we can get to someone obscure like George Burns within the next ten fixes [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

TheNoodleMan 08-04-2005 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really hope Neil Young
steve young
steve and edie
eddie george
george burns
pays up.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP now pay up before I expose you to all of 2+2 as a deadbeat [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Sponger15SB 08-04-2005 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've staked before in my life. Never again. Learn this lesson.

[/ QUOTE ]

Never say never. There are definitely situations where staking someone would be a smart move.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just some advice though, don't just say "I'll give you $500 and you give me $650 back" always take a percentage cut. That way, if your friend enters a small multitable tourney on Empire and wins $1400, you'll get more than $150 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

BigBaitsim (milo) 08-04-2005 09:19 PM

Staked people fourtimes(just for a night's play). Two of them lost, two of them won. No biggie. All gave me back what they had left, or the original stake plus 50%.