Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   NY Post article about "Illicit NY Poker Scene" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=229645)

BottlesOf 04-11-2005 06:57 PM

Re: NY Post article about \"Illicit NY Poker Scene\"

You definitely get the "WTF?!" award for complaining about the rooms getting too public and posting the street on which one of them resides in the same post.

Voltron87 04-11-2005 07:24 PM

Not really, since it is widely known information. People who work for that club have posted the street address on this site, so I don't think that I'm doing any harm.

JR369 04-12-2005 12:20 AM

This really sucks I used to play at a place that got raided which I was going to deal at, and now the place I play at is printed in the New York F***ING POST b/c of some C**T to make a story. I'm counting on this as a job while I start school in the fall I make between 200-500 a night on average playing.

BottlesOf 04-12-2005 12:24 AM

You should take your six-figure live expectaion and try playing online, you should be able to multiply your earn several-fold. You might even come close to making a million this year.

scrub 04-12-2005 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should take your six-figure live expectaion and try playing online, you should be able to multiply your earn several-fold. You might even come close to making a million this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

He sounds like the kind of guy whose earn is based on his killer reads. Hard to make millions when you can't look into the other guy's soul.

scrub

Luv2DriveTT 04-12-2005 09:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
she did lose all her buyin to us [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
will she be at tonights game?

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be against her best interest to ever come back to play in "TT's Home Game". Lets just leave it at that.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Flushed 04-12-2005 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This really sucks I used to play at a place that got raided which I was going to deal at, and now the place I play at is printed in the New York F***ING POST b/c of some C**T to make a story. I'm counting on this as a job while I start school in the fall I make between 200-500 a night on average playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be more concerned about all the bad players getting in the way of your plan (I've been to the unfortunate club "that shall not be named"); there are just too many of them.

satelliter 04-12-2005 04:50 PM

We certainly don't want to be the only club talked about. The picture was taken at our private club without our knowledge or permission. Please send me or TT a private message for information about membership and hours. We operate under the assumption that poker is a game of skill, not "gambling", and permissible in a private club among adults with no alcohol served. Thanks.