Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Ask citanul anything: (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=302294)

citanul 07-28-2005 02:16 PM

Re: Ask citanul anything:

Skipper,

That is one of my favorite drinks in fact.

What I have learned over time is that the "citanul" which is 3 oz Smirnoff w/ a splash of Smirnoff is a horrible, horrible drink.

citanul

citanul 07-28-2005 02:16 PM

mlagoo,

I'm a Hangar One fan. Skipper should be able to find a place to get some since he's in CA, others might have more problems.

citanul

citanul 07-28-2005 02:18 PM

kev,

please PM me where one can get action on this.

citanul

valenzuela 07-28-2005 02:20 PM

thanks, Ill post this on the WPT forum, u need to something while twotabling.

benfranklin 07-28-2005 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

lets have a grey goose v. belvedere discussion.

i vote belvedere [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everytime I hear people discuss "premium vodka" I am reminded of the following.

In a previous life, I was on a business trip to Peoria, IL. My local contact was giving me a scenic route tour on the way to a meeting. We were driving along the Illinois River and passed a large industrial complex owned by ADM, one of the largest agri-business conglomerates in the world. This guy knew the guy who ran the plant. One of the main things they did there was bring in barge loads of grain and make it into grain alcohol.

The grain alcohol was then loaded into tanker barges, shipped down the Illinois and then the Mississippi, and loaded on a tanker ship. From there it went to Russia, where it was made into Stoli. So much for the mystique of hand-crafted imported booze.

Tyler Durden 07-28-2005 02:26 PM

Dear Citanul, what is a good way to berate fish who suck out on you in a SNG when it's four handed and they call w/ a dominated hand but get lucky and send you to the rail in 4th place? I find telling them that "I hope your children have birth defects" is most effective when I was a 70/30 favorite to double up. However, when they suckout w/ a lower pocket pair, I feel that telling them "Die of AIDS, cockbreath" really gets the message across.

Please, your thoughts? Cockbreath?

citanul 07-28-2005 02:36 PM

Tyler,

It seems like you have it about down. For an advanced seminar in fish beratement, you should consult with FieryJustice. Remember that 2+2ers suck out on you sometimes too, so it's important to berate them as well.

citanul

Bluff Daddy 07-28-2005 02:39 PM

There is no way Raymer is beating Matusow in tennis

VBM 07-28-2005 02:48 PM

Dear Citanul,

I would like to start learning good tournament play. I have read HOH 1, ordered HOH 2, read this forum as well as MTT; as i'm a n00b in this space, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind referring (either here or via PM) perhaps some poker coaches who might start me on the right track.

TIA,
--oj.

07-28-2005 02:49 PM

When does WSOP air on national television, and what staions are provind coverage?

Thanks