Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Help me get a bunch of girls DRUNK... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=371624)

diebitter 11-07-2005 06:59 AM

Re: Help me get a bunch of girls DRUNK...

Could you [censored]-tease everyone a little more please? I'm sure you haven't done it enough yet...

4_2_it 11-07-2005 10:24 AM

I think a new category for banning needs to be created for the [censored] tease poster. If a poster promises pictures and fails to post said pictures then the ONLY valid excuse and the official determination of OOT will be that the event(s) in question never occurred.

Op has made a mockery of OOT and all we hold dear. I hope [censored] adopts this rule immediately.

DcifrThs 11-07-2005 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mix crystal lite powder mix + a little pineapple/orange juice and you're golden

[/ QUOTE ]

this is awesome. now what flavor crystal lite?

i love that stuff. peach tea is great to drink...but i dont think its a good mixer for vodka.

Barron

diebitter 11-07-2005 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think a new category for banning needs to be created for the [censored] tease poster. If a poster promises pictures and fails to post said pictures then the ONLY valid excuse and the official determination of OOT will be that the event(s) in question never occurred.

Op has made a mockery of OOT and all we hold dear. I hope [censored] adopts this rule immediately.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a little strong. A short temp ban maybe.

An apology is acceptable, if suitably grovelling. Describing what we missed is definitely not acceptable though, I'd say, unless suitable alternative pictures are given that illustrate the missage [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

11-07-2005 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mix crystal lite powder mix + a little pineapple/orange juice and you're golden

[/ QUOTE ]

this is awesome. now what flavor crystal lite?

i love that stuff. peach tea is great to drink...but i dont think its a good mixer for vodka.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Try my suggestion earlier, Absolute Peach + 1 gal Arizona Iced tea, might be up your alley.

4_2_it 11-07-2005 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a little strong. A short temp ban maybe.

An apology is acceptable, if suitably grovelling. Describing what we missed is definitely not acceptable though, I'd say, unless suitable alternative pictures are given that illustrate the missage [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes a firm hand is necessary, but your modifications appear reasonable. Perhaps a temporary short ban which can be immediately lifted when pictures are produced.

noggindoc 11-07-2005 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

My favorite way to get 13 year olds drunk it to dip my cock in peppermint shnaps

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

diebitter 11-07-2005 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My favorite way to get 13 year olds drunk it to dip my cock in peppermint shnaps

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it stings like bugger. Peach is okay though.

Cumulonimbus 11-07-2005 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could you [censored]-tease everyone a little more please? I'm sure you haven't done it enough yet...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, here.

SmileyEH 11-07-2005 05:31 PM

The correct answer is Olde English Fourty's. http://40ouncestofreedom.tripod.com/...ldeenglish.jpg

Once they're done, tell them each is about 1200 calories.

-SmileyEH