Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Ahhh, baseball. NYY vs Red Sox (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=292761)

andyfox 07-15-2005 12:28 PM

Re: Ahhh, baseball. NYY vs Red Sox

So where do you see the team? Check out the stats of today's starting pitcher. Who is going to pitch on Sunday?

Compare 2000's starting rotation with this year's and tell me on what basis you have confidence that this year's team is a championship caliber squad.

kerssens 07-15-2005 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
god its truly pathetic to get so wrapped up in a sport that you attack others because they aren't "true fans". sports are great entertainment and its a lot of fun to follow your team but its not life and death. when I first started on here I thought the Boston fans were the blind fanatics but I was sooo wrong. this yankee cock sucking puts anything I've ever seen in the category to shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

You put the pinstripes to shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?? I have no affiliation with the Yankees.

andyfox 07-15-2005 12:30 PM

His career ERA is good because he was a wonderful pitcher in his prime. But his fastball has lost a foot or two and his control ain't what it was and his back ain't what it was.

I hope I'm wrong.

andyfox 07-15-2005 12:33 PM

BTW

We shouldn't be counting the Orioles out just yet. They've gone through a tough couple of weeks and they're right there.

Dead 07-15-2005 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So where do you see the team? Check out the stats of today's starting pitcher. Who is going to pitch on Sunday?

Compare 2000's starting rotation with this year's and tell me on what basis you have confidence that this year's team is a championship caliber squad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Compare 2004's offense with that year's and tell me on what basis you don't have condfidence that this year's team is a championship caliber squad.

Dead 07-15-2005 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
god its truly pathetic to get so wrapped up in a sport that you attack others because they aren't "true fans". sports are great entertainment and its a lot of fun to follow your team but its not life and death. when I first started on here I thought the Boston fans were the blind fanatics but I was sooo wrong. this yankee cock sucking puts anything I've ever seen in the category to shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

You put the pinstripes to shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?? I have no affiliation with the Yankees.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.icalledshotgun.com/photod...y/kerssens.jpg

So you're saying that you're just a poser?

IndieMatty 07-15-2005 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If our hopes are resting with the likes of Leiter or Chacon, game over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate Al Leiter. A lot. But I hope they pick him up. I think they can find lightning in a bottle with him.

Dead 07-15-2005 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If our hopes are resting with the likes of Leiter or Chacon, game over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate Al Leiter. A lot. But I hope they pick him up. I think they can find lightning in a bottle with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was awful for the Yankees during his previous stint with them, but he was only a kid then.

kerssens 07-15-2005 01:03 PM

I like the jersey....I've never claimed to be a Yankees fan. I'm a Mariners fan but until I bought a hat recently I had no Mariners gear. they're just clothes. I have a Dodgers jersey too. and a cardinals hat. who cares?

sublime 07-15-2005 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

andy, your dealing with a moron.