Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Third Coming of the Designated No Content Thread! (Post it in here!) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=350705)

MrWookie47 10-27-2005 02:42 PM

Re: Bacon Tuna Sub

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I had to try it. Here's why.

As a devotee of the peanut butter and pickle sandwich, I felt that I should be openminded about this. (Plus I'm trying to suck up to the forum mod so I can post all my bad beats with impunity.)

Trip report: Really quite decent, and with potential to be really very good. I think the tuna/bacon proportions were a little off in my sandwich. Needed a little heavier on the bacon or a little lighter on the tuna. (Memo to Self: Do not worry about fat grams when eating a bacon sub. Just go all the way and have a salad for dinner.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. And I'm glad to see another convert.

irishpint 10-27-2005 03:30 PM

Tight 1/2 6max @ Absolute. Too tight. I limp AA UTG, an unknown comes in and a TAG in the BB. 3 to the flop. I was going to LRR but it didn't happen (i thought for sure someone would isolate my limp, damn.) First time ever ive limped Aces, BTW. Flop comes 882 BB bets, I raise and unknown calls and BB calls. Turn is a 9, BB bets, I raise unknown calls, BB 3bets ([censored]) I call, unkwown calls. River is an A, BB leads I raise unkown 3bets and BB caps.

I wasn't sure about the flop and turn (i had to turn this into a real post). but basically i wanted to just say
RESULTS:
me AAA88 (AA)
unkwown 888AA (A8)
BB 88822 (82)

It was scary as hell. From here on out I raise Aces.

irishpint 10-27-2005 04:18 PM

Absolute 2/4
KK
AQ
AJ
AK

all in a row, lost them all. $70 in 4 hands. grrrreat.

gharp 10-27-2005 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Absolute 2/4
KK
AQ
AJ
AK

all in a row, lost them all. $70 in 4 hands. grrrreat.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the poker gods frowning upon you for limping AA. Get used to it. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

AlmightyJay 10-27-2005 08:04 PM

GOD I HATE POKER

I've lost $150 at 1/2 in two days. The cards have been UNREAL. QQ UTG runs into AA UTG+1. AA gets beat by 99. I raise KQo from MP, just the blinds call.. I flop TP Q's and a gutshot on a two-tone board, BB bets, I raise, SB folds, BB calls. I turn the straight, BB bets, I raise, he calls. River completes the flush, BB bets, I call, of course he has it. THE VERY NEXT HAND, I turn another straight and get beat by a rivered full house.

I HATE YOU VARAINCE [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

jaxUp 10-27-2005 08:08 PM

Re: GOD I HATE POKER

[ QUOTE ]
I've lost $150 at 1/2 in two days. The cards have been UNREAL. QQ UTG runs into AA UTG+1. AA gets beat by 99. I raise KQo from MP, just the blinds call.. I flop TP Q's and a gutshot on a two-tone board, BB bets, I raise, SB folds, BB calls. I turn the straight, BB bets, I raise, he calls. River completes the flush, BB bets, I call, of course he has it. THE VERY NEXT HAND, I turn another straight and get beat by a rivered full house.

I HATE YOU VARAINCE [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

150/2 = 75 BB.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is all.

AlmightyJay 10-27-2005 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

150/2 = 75 BB.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because you've had worse bad runs doesn't mean I have. 75BB is by far my worst. Another 50 BB and I'm going back to bonus whoring because my confidence will be completely shot, even though I know I'm playing decently.

PS - this *is* the no content thread.. going out of your way to insult me is pretty retarded.

Paxosmotic 10-27-2005 08:26 PM

:hug: it gets worse, but I promise you, it gets better, too.

BatsShadow 10-27-2005 09:06 PM

RETARDED WIN RATE QUESTION!!!!

I got ripped on enough to move this here.

My winrate in PT for 1/2 6max is 9.3 for 4300 hands. I believe that I have on the order of 8k hands total with a similar win rate, though I do not have them in PT.

To piss you guys off with lame stats even more, my VPIP/PFR is 36/23.

Discuss.

lautzutao 10-27-2005 09:11 PM

Re: RETARDED WIN RATE QUESTION!!!!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...rgraph6max.jpg

It can go down just as fast.

Greg J 10-27-2005 09:26 PM

been there done that

trust me it turns around just as fast and seems like you cant lose

i dont feel like using punctuation right now

10-27-2005 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it makes you feel better I am in the midst of the worst slump of my poker "career". Last time I played I got KK 6 times, and 4 times someone else had AA. I decided to take a couple weeks off from poker, b/c I really feel like I was pressing too much. Don't force things, the cards will turn.

SomethingClever 10-27-2005 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tight 1/2 6max @ Absolute. Too tight. I limp AA UTG, an unknown comes in and a TAG in the BB. 3 to the flop. I was going to LRR but it didn't happen (i thought for sure someone would isolate my limp, damn.) First time ever ive limped Aces, BTW. Flop comes 882 BB bets, I raise and unknown calls and BB calls. Turn is a 9, BB bets, I raise unknown calls, BB 3bets ([censored]) I call, unkwown calls. River is an A, BB leads I raise unkown 3bets and BB caps.

I wasn't sure about the flop and turn (i had to turn this into a real post). but basically i wanted to just say
RESULTS:
me AAA88 (AA)
unkwown 888AA (A8)
BB 88822 (82)

It was scary as hell. From here on out I raise Aces.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG THAT WAS YOU???????????

I was BB!

Also, you didn't raise the flop.

Edit: Just realized that you hit a 1 outer not a 2-outer. Nice river, fish!

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

AlmightyJay 10-27-2005 10:00 PM

Thanks for the support, I know it will get better, I just needed a good place to vent, and the NC thread seems like the perfect place [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And though I already apologized through PM, this is a public apology for snapping at jaxUp - totally uncalled for, I was just extremely irritable at the time and his (totally innocent) post rubbed me the wrong way.

Sightless 10-27-2005 10:32 PM

First Royal in about 40k hands

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG 3-bets</font>, MP calls, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (12 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG folds, MP calls, SB calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP folds, SB calls.

River: (9.50 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB folds.

Final Pot: 10.50 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has As Qs (straight flush, ace high).
Outcome: Hero wins 10.50 BB. </font>

Ryan11 10-28-2005 01:28 AM

I am in a ~ -$3000 downswing playing 5/10 and 10/20 over the past 1.5 weeks. I started off the month well and basically killed all my profits I made in the first 2 weeks. Thankgod for rakeback.

jaxUp 10-28-2005 01:37 AM

I had a similar start to my month, except it all happened in the space of 1 week (13k hands). I won $2k after just moving up and lost it all in like 3 days. Back on track since then though.

Edit: this was all at 5/10

10-28-2005 01:51 AM

Re: Too bad I wasn\'t at the bad beat tables

Lol it sucks not being on the bad beat tables.

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. UTG+2 posts a blind of $0.50.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">7 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls.

Flop: (10 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB caps</font>, Hero calls.

River: (14 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 20 BB

Results <font color="black">
SB has Ac Ad (four of a kind, aces).
Hero has Qd Qc (four of a kind, queens).
Outcome: SB wins 20 BB. </font>

Sightless 10-28-2005 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. UTG+2 posts a blind of $0.50.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">7 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls.

Flop: (10 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: (6 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB caps</font>, Hero calls.

River: (14 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you not cap this river? ): Well done! horrible beat

Augster 10-28-2005 02:35 AM

I finally delivered a bad beat!

Usually, WE have the best of it and suckers suck out on us. I was going into my final orbit at Bet365, $1/$2, was the BB and was going to leave after my orbit was done.

Everyone is always tight and agg from the hands I've played there. The raiser always has something, and a RE-Raise means bad things for other non-big hands.

I have AJs in the BB and I just couldn't not call. It was the first hand I'd seen in about 2 orbits and if the nut flush would have flopped, I'd have puked on myself for not playing.

Anyway, here it is:

Bet365 $1/$2 (10-handed)

Hero is BB with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

PRE-FLOP: 3 folds, MP1 raises, 2 folds, CO 3-Bets, 2 folds, HERO CAPS, MP1 calls, CO calls.

FLOP:(12.5 SB) Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Hero checks, MP1 checks, CO BETS, Hero calls, MP1 folds.

I figure I have a backdoor flush draw to the nuts and a backdoor straight draw to the nuts. I'm getting 13.5:1. If MP1 check-raises, I'm out. And maybe my A is good against KK or JJ. I doubt CO has JJ though based on previous table experience. AK, AKos, AA, KK, or QQ. I didn't even put AQs as a possibility for the RR preflop.

TURN:(7BB) K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Hero checks, CO bets, Hero calls.

I was getting 8:1, but I felt my implied odds would make up for the extra bets. Plus it's a decent sized pot, and I already peeled to this point, why stop now? My flush draw was nixed. If he had KK, I now have exactly 4 outs, the tens.

RIVER: (9 BB) 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Hero checks, CO bets, Hero raises, CO 3-bets, Hero caps, CO calls.

Hero wins 17BB.

CO had QQ with the flopped trips. Oh, the tirade was awesome. Yelling FISH and mother fucker, and he almost blew when I said I had odds from the flop on to egg him on. Swearing, cursing. Awesome. The pokerroom manager came in and said if the cursing were to continue they would disallow the chat box function for him.

If it was one of you folks, I'm deeply, deeply sorry. I normally would just lay down AJs, ESPECIALLY at Bet365, from the BB to a raise, RR pre-flop. Just felt a bit frisky as this was the ONLY table I was down on and was going to bed after that orbit.

I can see why some of the fish call all the way now. When you make the nuts on the river, and have a guy just LOSE it, it makes the -EV play, +EV in the expected entertainment category.

Just wanted to share. Back to more NC.

Ryan11 10-28-2005 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you not cap this river? ): Well done! horrible beat

[/ QUOTE ]

BigBrother 10-28-2005 12:53 PM

Snapping Off His Bluff with My Quads

Gotta love this guy...

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is Button with 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB checks.

Flop: (5.50 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (7.75 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, MP3 folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB folds, UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (13.75 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Final Pot: 17.75 BB

Results:
UTG+1 has Js 9d (one pair, threes).
Hero has 3c 3h (four of a kind, threes).
Outcome: Hero wins 17.75 BB. </font>

VoraciousReader 10-28-2005 01:08 PM

Re: Snapping Off His Bluff with My Quads

[ QUOTE ]
River:
UTG+1 bets, Hero raises, UTG+1 calls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Classic.

I guess he felt you played so well you deserved a tip?

BellyBuster7 10-28-2005 01:11 PM

\"He called me with Queen high!\"

BB was a super donk, and was PFRing with 72, betting UTG the whole way with Ten high, etc. So I decided to make one of the worst calldowns I've ever made...

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero completes, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 raises</font>, CO folds, Hero calls, BB calls.

Turn: (7 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks.

River: (7 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 9 BB

Hero has Qd 9d (high card, ace).
BB has Qc 8d (high card, ace).
Outcome: Hero wins 9 BB. </font>

Much hilarity ensued [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

BigBrother 10-28-2005 01:18 PM

Re: \"He called me with Queen high!\"

[ QUOTE ]
So I decided to make one of the worst calldowns I've ever made...

Outcome: Hero wins 9 BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nut no-pair, baby!

KeysrSoze 10-28-2005 03:38 PM

Re: Third Coming of the Designated No Content Thread! (Post it in here

Will someone please tell me what makes these people tick?

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is MP with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>.

Flop: (5.50 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

Turn: (3.75 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (5.75 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 7.75 BB

Hero has Qd Ac (two pair, aces and queens).
Button has 7s 7c (one pair, sevens).
Outcome: Hero wins 7.75 BB.

I mean, seriously. I know that in 6 max you have to be a little more liberal calling down than full ring, but come on. I seriously hesitate to value bet that river for an instant, thinking ah hell, once again some monkey has "slowrolled" his monster J3, or running spades and is just gonna make me pull my hair out on the river again. (We all know that he probably only has one broadway pair here though and we bet for value.) Honestly, how can he possibly call my bet on the end with 6th frikkin pair on a board like that? Yeah buddy, I was pushing all the way to the end with 55, thats reasonable.

Boggles my mind

KeysrSoze 10-28-2005 03:43 PM

Then again maybe I was mistaken for Bellybuster's villian, Who Knows [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

BellyBuster7 10-28-2005 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then again maybe I was mistaken for Bellybuster's villian, Who Knows [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! Yeah, if you were 90/75 like my guy was, I still don't think I'd have made THAT calldown. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

_Kevin_ 10-28-2005 11:04 PM

I usually don't complain but I've been on my worst downswing ever. My stats all look good but I'm down 250 big bets. When AA is winning only 30% of the hands and QQ &amp; JJ are also big losers, I chalk it up to variance (over 150K hands I've been a 3+ BB/100 winner).

Sat next to a guy tonight that sums up my run. He continually took pot after pot from me (and everyone) His stats:

141 hands
VP$IP 72.3
PFR 12.77
BB Won: 119.45

That's a run of 85 BB/100. He'll post here tomorrow asking if he can sustain it [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

His best hand was a cold call PF with T7 and another call on a flop of KQ7 which came runner-runner 7's to beat QQ!

One run like this would fix things.

SoftcoreRevolt 10-28-2005 11:45 PM

Best Played Hand Ever.
Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">6 folds</font>, Button calls, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls.

River: (13.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls.

Final Pot: 16.50 BB

Hero has Ac Tc (flush, ace high).
Button has 9c 8c (flush, nine high).
SB has As Ah (two pair, aces and fours).
Outcome: Hero wins 16.50 BB. </font>

10-29-2005 02:02 AM

Like they say better lucky then good!

hemstock 10-29-2005 09:06 AM

Folded the best hand again!!!

I dont have any stats for utg+1 but somehow in my mind I have him as a very very passive player. I guess I had in my mind another table. Co is a LAP fish. I completely missplayed the hand but thats just propably because I thought utg+1 had the 9 from the flop and I decided to play it passively.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (8.50 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, Hero calls, CO calls, BB calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, Hero folds, <font color="#CC3333">CO caps</font>, UTG+1 calls.

River: (15.25 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO caps</font>, UTG+1 calls.

Final Pot: 23.25 BB

Results below:
UTG+1 has 5c 6c (one pair, nines).
CO has Ah 2c (two pair, aces and nines).
Outcome: CO wins 23.25 BB.

JerseyTom 10-29-2005 03:58 PM

Villain (same for both hands) is a complete and utter LAGtard, and is welcome to sit with me in any poker game.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: JerseyTom is BB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, Button calls, SB completes, JerseyTom checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom raises</font>, MP folds, Button calls, SB calls.

Turn: (5 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom raises</font>, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom caps</font>, SB calls.

River: (13 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom caps</font>, SB calls.

Final Pot: 21 BB

JerseyTom has 9d 5d (straight flush, nine high).
SB has Qc 5c (straight, eight high).
Outcome: JerseyTom wins 21 BB. </font>

And then, a few hands later...

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: JerseyTom is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB completes, JerseyTom checks.

Flop: (5 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom bets</font>, MP folds, CO calls, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom 3-bets</font>, CO calls, SB calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom raises</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom caps</font>, CO calls, SB calls.

River: (19 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom raises</font>, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">JerseyTom caps</font>, SB calls $1.28 (All-In).

Final Pot: 26.64 BB

SB has 2d As (full house, threes full of twos).
JerseyTom has Th 3c (four of a kind, threes).
Outcome: JerseyTom wins 26.63 BB. </font>