Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I lost my 90% of my bankroll tonight (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=384505)

1800GAMBLER 11-25-2005 10:58 AM

Re: I lost my 90% of my bankroll tonight

[ QUOTE ]
sigh i wanted to believe you

[/ QUOTE ]

James282 11-25-2005 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
everyone is recanting saying they can't believe they didn't see it was a joke before. it was not obvious before that this was a joke, and it still is not obvious it's a joke. a) what is so funny about this "joke"? b) what is so implausible about what kane writes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I despair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, the guy comes on here one day saying, "man I don't want so much attention, don't post my hands, don't sweat me when I play the big games [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]" and then a few days later comes up with a thinly veiled brag post that everyone heralds as hilarious. It was relatively obvious that it was a joke, but his obvious insecurity in spite of making a lot of money is the most amusing part of this thread.
-James

Yeti 11-25-2005 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mean, the guy comes on here one day saying, "man I don't want so much attention, don't post my hands, don't sweat me when I play the big games [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He may have said that at one point very early on. He then said, 'to help me play good, please post any hands on the forum which i play terrible'.

James282 11-25-2005 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I mean, the guy comes on here one day saying, "man I don't want so much attention, don't post my hands, don't sweat me when I play the big games [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He may have said that at one point very early on. He then said, 'to help me play good, please post any hands on the forum which i play terrible'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you just quoted that part of my post I'll assume you agree with the rest of it. But since I clearly remembered Kane saying something of this nature in the thread where he folds the flush vs. Prahlad I took the liberty of looking it up.

edge says, "It's cool that a 2+2er is making so much money at the highest stakes of NL, but I don't see a need for an update every step of the way. "

to which Kane responds "yeah, i need a name change. these guys are pming me like 100/day and its starting to get scary. really stalkerish."

and then "AZK start locking these threads...find a previous thread and add this crap on the end of it."

Maybe there is some writing between the lines there that says, "please post my hands that I play badly or send me a PM about it!" but I'm not so sure. And this was not "pretty early on," this was pretty much the last thread on the subject(until this one!).
-James

AllIn3High 11-25-2005 12:56 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tion_whore.jpg

theBruiser500 11-25-2005 04:25 PM

you guys turned on KKF fast and hard. maybe you have something against him?

Python49 11-25-2005 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is complete bull! With as much as you post and play online there is no way I believe you have a girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nh

kagame 11-25-2005 05:24 PM

kane, i still love you buddy

JeanieJ 11-25-2005 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I swear twoplustwo has a great selection of the dumbest people alive today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best post on here.

stew77 11-25-2005 06:31 PM

If this is a joke its pretty hurting waste of time.
In all honesty, the manner which this happend sucks. TILT is a bitch when it can cost you a house.