Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post deleted by Cola (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354156)

nothumb 10-09-2005 11:12 PM

Re: So I lost my virginity

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

eh, ive been waiting to use that line for a while. thats all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its hotdog down a hallway idiot not waterslide come on now... i bet your bf thinks screwing your dumbass is like putting a bike in an airplane hanger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, I've always been fond of, "like screwing a room temperature milkshake."

NT

10-09-2005 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This might be stupid but would it help if I took a shower right now and like washed my penis off really good?

[/ QUOTE ]

BAHAHAHA

I believed this post until now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe or don't believe. I dont care. What I need right now is advice and/or reassurance. And probably you guys telling me what an idiot I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened after the 10-15 minutes you were having sex? You got up, condom still inside her, and left?

HopeydaFish 10-09-2005 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IF it makes u feel better its harder for guys to contract something than girls

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, especially if you're circumcised

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, I'm not curcumcised. [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

If you hurry you can go get yourself circumcised tonight. It's your only chance to avoid an STD.

Actually, you probably don't need to leave the dorm. Do you own an X-acto knife?

peachy 10-09-2005 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you planning on sticking again or is this a one timer?

[/ QUOTE ]

No f-ing way. I'm done with this chick. To be honest it really didnt even feel that good. No way am I playing russian roulette again with the STD thing, if I'm lucky enough not to have contracted anything. I am done with sluts forever, I am thinking.

[/ QUOTE ] you are overreacting. Relax, and revel in the fact that you banged a chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

something uve yet to do huh?

[/ QUOTE ]hey Peachy, you are a dumb annoying [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

why thank u...i need to hear this at least once a day to make sure im still a bitch and its good to know my cunts still there

Eurotrash 10-09-2005 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its hotdog down a hallway idiot not waterslide come on now... i bet your bf thinks screwing your dumbass is like putting a bike in an airplane hanger.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, well I bet your boyfriend thinks screwing you is like putting his penis in another man's ass.

tonypaladino 10-09-2005 11:13 PM

In all seriousness. Stop worrying. You'll be fine.

wacki 10-09-2005 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
u cant worry about it now until u get tested and even then something like AIDS/HIV can take years to show up....buy smaller condoms next time that will stay on and dont sleep with overly "dirty" slutty girls. IF it makes u feel better its harder for guys to contract something than girls

[/ QUOTE ]

You are confused. It's up to 9 months for ElISA test vs HIV. Much less for PCR. IT's 10 years for AIDS.

HIV != AIDS.

[/ QUOTE ]

i did it as a combo cause most dont know the difference...i know this...but i figured 2 yrs was a safe enough time frame for him to then get tested for HIV/AIDS!!! ggrrr

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a life/death situation. Not the time to be inaccurate. Bad advice peachy.

ThaSaltCracka 10-09-2005 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you planning on sticking again or is this a one timer?

[/ QUOTE ]

No f-ing way. I'm done with this chick. To be honest it really didnt even feel that good. No way am I playing russian roulette again with the STD thing, if I'm lucky enough not to have contracted anything. I am done with sluts forever, I am thinking.

[/ QUOTE ] you are overreacting. Relax, and revel in the fact that you banged a chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

something uve yet to do huh?

[/ QUOTE ]hey Peachy, you are a dumb annoying [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

why thank u...i need to hear this at least once a day to make sure im still a bitch

[/ QUOTE ]no you are not a bitch, you are a [censored], which is an annoying thorn in the side of all men. A bitch is rude, a [censored] is dumb. You are dumb.

peachy 10-09-2005 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
buy smaller condoms next time that will stay on

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch, way to kick a man when he's down.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was being honest...some guys buy the wrong size b/c someone thats ringing them up will see...who cares...either go to like walmart and do self check out or man up and get smaller ones - wasnt sayin it was what he necessarily needed to do...was just a suggestion...not every guy can be packing 9+ inches boys

[/ QUOTE ]

no, youre probably just looser in bed than throwing a hot dog down a waterslide

[/ QUOTE ]

ur saying im loose?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well for someone like u thats packin 3 inches hard i guess i could be considered loose

10-09-2005 11:15 PM

Post deleted by Cola