Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Would You Pop her Cherry? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347675)

The Dude 10-01-2005 03:27 AM

Re: Would You Pop her Cherry?

Don't do it. There are plenty of other girls that don't carry baggage to have sex with. Find one of them, or find someone you're willing to try staying with long enough to work through the baggage.

gildwulf 10-01-2005 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"I think you're a cool chick who deserves a wonderful experience for your first time. As good as it makes me feel that you think of me this way, I think you should know that if we do it, it doesn't necessarily validate the relationship like you think it is going to. We haven't been dating that long, and I personally don't necessarily think this going to be a long term thing and I don't want to take advantage of you. If you want to have sex, I am not going to turn you down, but I don't want you to have false expectations about our relationship."

[/ QUOTE ]

Saying this will most likely get you three things:

1) crying
2) no sex
3) more crying

ptmusic 10-01-2005 02:12 PM

If you can be open to the possibility that YOU might really be interested in her afterwards (it does happen to guys too you know), then go for it.

If you are totally sure there is no chance you'd ever last with her, then don't. You will regret it. But ask yourself - why is there no chance? What is really wrong with her? You said "nothing". If that's true - you're an idiot for not opening your mind up to future possibilities.

-ptmusic

Jersey Nick 10-01-2005 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"I think you're a cool chick who deserves a wonderful experience for your first time. As good as it makes me feel that you think of me this way, I think you should know that if we do it, it doesn't necessarily validate the relationship like you think it is going to. We haven't been dating that long, and I personally don't necessarily think this going to be a long term thing and I don't want to take advantage of you. If you want to have sex, I am not going to turn you down, but I don't want you to have false expectations about our relationship."

[/ QUOTE ]

1) crying
2) no sex
3) more crying

[/ QUOTE ]
Which is waaaay better than:
1) Akward messy painful sex (for her) so-so sex (for him)
which will lead to:
2) An unwanted deep emotional attachment
after months of rejection she will become:
3) A stalker

gildwulf 10-01-2005 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) crying
2) no sex
3) more crying

[/ QUOTE ]
Which is waaaay better than:
1) Akward messy painful sex (for her) so-so sex (for him)
which will lead to:
2) An unwanted deep emotional attachment
after months of rejection she will become:
3) A stalker

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I recommend having sex with this girl in my post?

EMcWilliams 10-02-2005 12:35 AM

Thank Steven Tyler for this one...

"Sex is like a gun...you aim, you shoot, haha, you run"

Cunning Linguist 10-02-2005 10:17 AM

Cherry popped.
Thanks for trying.

May post a trip report later.

jakethebake 10-02-2005 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cherry popped.
Thanks for trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure we all knew which way this would go before anyone ever posted.

Slow Play Ray 10-02-2005 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cherry popped.
Thanks for trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

congrats!

Yeti 10-02-2005 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If I can't control myself in the heat of the moment and end up doing it, I promise a full uncensored trip report of both cherry popping sex and the mess that will ensue if I do decide to break up with her afterwards. It's the least I can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't let us down, son.