Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   JBB Grades your lunch (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=335816)

BottlesOf 09-13-2005 12:11 PM

BREAKING FOR LUNCH

I will let you guys know what I had and grade it accordingly.

bugstud 09-13-2005 12:11 PM

Re: JBB Grades your lunch

[ QUOTE ]
Carribean Jerk and Spicy Garlic are my two favorites. I usually go half and half when I get BWW.

Oh, as an aside. I've heard Buffalo Wild Wings referred to as BW3s twice now. What does the third W stand for?

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to know this. I suggest buying the sauces for home, since at a large retailer you get can get bulk popcorn chicken, cook, and toss in sauce for an acceptable substitute...

xadrez 09-13-2005 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never heard of that particular wing chain.

I just wanted to show some love for medium, b/c IMO super hot suicide bullshit is waaaaay overrated. A little spice is good, but when that's the only taste, you detract from the eating experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. The true appreciation of the ultra spicy is attained only once you have gained a high tolerance. This only comes with multiple and sustained painful experiences. Once, and only after you have gained this high tolerance, do you understand and appreciate the greatness of super spicy food.

edtost 09-13-2005 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just ordered:

from japanese:
spicy tuna roll
spicy salmon roll

from chinese:
cold sesame noodles

to drink:
water (bottled)

[/ QUOTE ]

You ordered from 2 diff. places or...? Where did you order from?

What kind of bottled water?

[/ QUOTE ]

seperate restaurants, maybe same ownership or something cause they'll deliver together and are right next to each other.

water is fiji, the only beverage in my room at the moment (havent gone shopping since i moved in yesterday).

DMBFan23 09-13-2005 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Carribean Jerk and Spicy Garlic are my two favorites. I usually go half and half when I get BWW.

Oh, as an aside. I've heard Buffalo Wild Wings referred to as BW3s twice now. What does the third W stand for?

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to know this. I suggest buying the sauces for home, since at a large retailer you get can get bulk popcorn chicken, cook, and toss in sauce for an acceptable substitute...

[/ QUOTE ]

buffalo wild wings and weck, weck is a kind of bread I guess that is extra hard - not sure what the connection is though.

sweet bbq and spicy garlic are far above any other sauces I've ever had on wings, just MHO.

xadrez 09-13-2005 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
eggplant, mozzerella, sweet peppers, balsamic vinegar on some sort of long piece of bread.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds really good right now. Could maybe use a little meat with that if it was me though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Add prosciutto to this and its money

SL__72 09-13-2005 12:15 PM

Its strictly "B-Dubs" around here...

Tom1975 09-13-2005 12:21 PM

They used to serve their burgers on Weck rolls but stopped that sometime ago. Now their name is officially 'Buffalo Wild Wings', not bw-3's. Everyone around here calls it b-dub's still.

Los Feliz Slim 09-13-2005 12:21 PM

On Sunday I slow-cooked a beef brisket for eight hours in a crock pot with a BBQ-like sauce. Today I will be eating said brisket, shredded, on toasted rolls. On the side I'll be having some of the potatoes that were cooked with the brisket, in the sauce, for eight hours.

Washing it down with Diet Coke w/Splenda.

IndieMatty 09-13-2005 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They used to serve their burgers on Weck rolls but stopped that sometime ago. Now their name is officially 'Buffalo Wild Wings', not bw-3's. Everyone around here calls it b-dub's still.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is here? I want to go. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]