Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Hurricane Katrina thread (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=324544)

Patrick del Poker Grande 08-29-2005 12:40 PM

Re: *OFFICIAL* Hurricane Katrina thread

[ QUOTE ]
Am I an evil person because I am disappointed that New Orleans did not take a direct cat 5 hit and become totally destroyed? I think most people probably feel the same way but just never say it because they don't want to be seen as a prick. It seems like this hurricane did the best possible thing considering what it looked like 10pm last night; now its just a bad hurricane, not a total catastrophe.

Disaster makes great TV, and feeling bad about it isn't going to stop it from happening, so shoudn't you just enjoy it? And don't kid yourself, all the news stations that said they were praying for NO to be spared were also hoping that it would be wiped out.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think a person like you probably would like this.

utmt40 08-29-2005 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I an evil person because I am disappointed that New Orleans did not take a direct cat 5 hit and become totally destroyed? I think most people probably feel the same way but just never say it because they don't want to be seen as a prick. It seems like this hurricane did the best possible thing considering what it looked like 10pm last night; now its just a bad hurricane, not a total catastrophe.

Disaster makes great TV, and feeling bad about it isn't going to stop it from happening, so shoudn't you just enjoy it? And don't kid yourself, all the news stations that said they were praying for NO to be spared were also hoping that it would be wiped out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you rot in hell!

Sponger15SB 08-29-2005 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope you rot in hell!

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I knew you'd come up with a stupid and pointless insult to his post.

utmt40 08-29-2005 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope you rot in hell!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously man...people wishing harm to others is just crazy. Personally, if you dont like it you can go to hell too. Maybe a big [censored] tornado will come and tear your [censored] house down.

Sponger15SB 08-29-2005 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope you rot in hell!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously man...people wishing harm to others is just crazy. Personally, if you dont like it you can go to hell too. Maybe a big [censored] tornado will come and tear your [censored] house down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, you look almost as dumb as the people you make fun of.

Read your post several times and tell me whats wrong with it.

flatline 08-29-2005 12:52 PM

I worded that kind of harshly, I guess. Do you really think people are glued to the news because hey hate what they are seeing? If they hated it they would turn it off. I suppose saying that I enjoy disaster sounds really bad, so I'll just say I am facinated by disaster, which means pretty much the same thing but doesn't sound as bad.

Boris 08-29-2005 12:54 PM

superdome photo

http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/200...atrina1875.jpg

How come they don't let people sleep on the astroturf?

utmt40 08-29-2005 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope you rot in hell!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I dont give a [censored] what you or anyone else thinks. You dont see the big picture and never will. Maybe just maybe if you had firends or family there you would understand.

flatline 08-29-2005 12:54 PM

Re: superdome photo

Because it might suddenly flood.

flatline 08-29-2005 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope you rot in hell!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I dont give a [censored] what you or anyone else thinks. You dont see the big picture and never will. Maybe just maybe if you had firends or family there you would understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW, I do have family there, and they will be perfectly fine.