Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Collection starts for "Granny Goes To Vegas!" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256410)

Gallopin Gael 05-22-2005 02:52 AM

Re: Collection Update #1

I sent the email and requested 2 shares to help make sure that we get enough to make this happen.

dengar 05-22-2005 03:02 AM

Re: Collection starts for \"Granny Goes To Vegas!\"

done and done... money was just sent!

I can't wait to hear norman chad try to explain what grannie is doing with Q5?! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Jordan 05-22-2005 03:05 AM

sent a request for 2 shares.
hotness =)

goodguy_1 05-22-2005 03:16 AM

done

O Doyle Rules 05-22-2005 03:33 AM

Just requested a second share. I figure this will be good insurance for my own appearance at the WSOP! Granny, I hope we are battling over that bracelet at the final table.

Chairman Wood 05-22-2005 03:43 AM

Alright, I'm really drunk after my friend's wedding. I got soul but I'm not a soldier! I think I signed up awhile ago for a share but I'm not sure. If I didn't I would really like to purchase a share. But if I did I wanna know how to pay for my damn share. Please PM and tell me what I need to do. I'm crazy irresponsible and I just made out with this lovely woman named Jacinda. Don't you know I'm a 2000 man, buy my kids they just don't understand me at all. I do have a girlfriend though which is bad concerning Jacinda. That really is such a lovely name. Anyway, I really need simple instructions sent to me on how I can buy as big of a granny share as possible via Private Message. Please, I am all about this. I thought this was a good idea several days ago when I was sober. Tomorrow when I will be sober I will do this so let me in Please!

SynSid 05-22-2005 05:13 AM

Account created and funded and email requesting purchase of 2 shares sent.

2easy 05-22-2005 06:33 AM

mike,

i have created a new truepoker account, funded it, and sent the email to marketing to transfer $80 for 2 "grannyshares."

thanks for your work on this.

thanks grannymae for creating such a "buzz."
best of luck.

Senor Choppy 05-22-2005 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Random? Truepoker is paying for Granny's expenses, in return it wouldn't kill you to open an account there

[/ QUOTE ]

If they were paying my expenses I'd open an account with them.

It's not like they're doing me personally some kind of favor. I'd rather just pay an extra $20 or whatever and use cash I already have online, rather than fund an account I'm never going to use.

sMeller 05-22-2005 07:30 AM

Mail sent for a second share!