Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Best episode ever. Of any show. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=251999)

Alobar 09-07-2005 04:41 PM

Re: Best episode ever. Of any show.

[ QUOTE ]
South Park. Scott Tenorman Must Die.

[/ QUOTE ]

IndieMatty 09-07-2005 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Office (US) - Diversity Day

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually saw this and it was very funny. Not the best. But worthy of a comment.

09-07-2005 04:54 PM

"17 people" - West wing

Yeti 09-07-2005 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
S 2 E 5 of The Office deserves a mention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely superb episode.

Ringo_Mojo 09-07-2005 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the x files - jose chung's from outer space

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the one with the kid saying "i didn't play D&D all these years without learning something about courage"? If so i would declare it a winner, except somebody wnet and mentioned the pine barrens.

diebitter 09-07-2005 06:13 PM

Taxi - the one where Reverend Jim becomes a cabbie - absolutely fantastic - especially the bit about 'slow down' and the mouseketeers bursting out of seed pods

arod4276 09-07-2005 06:17 PM

Captain Tuttle.....Mash

Soup Nazi ..seinfeld

bubble boy...seinfeld

Amid Cent 09-07-2005 06:18 PM

Who's Line is it Anyway with Richard Simmons. Every skit involves Simmons. He kisses Ryan on the mouth, grabs Wayne's ass and pretends to go down on Colin. Good times.

Dominic 09-07-2005 06:48 PM

St. Elsewhere - the one where Boomer's wife dies in a car accident and her heart gets transplanted into another woman by Dr. Craig - who then has to tell Boomer what happened.

2 monents stick out in my mind:

After they've transplanted the heart and are wrapping things up, Dr. Craig asks one of the nurses to read the name of the donar, as a small honor. When they hear the name of their collegue's wife, they freeze.

The other moment - which to me is my favorite in all of episodic television - is when Boomer goes to see the unconscious woman who now has his wife's heart. He walks in among the ICU equipment, careful not to disturb anything and sits beside her for a second, looking lost.

He then leans down and softly places his ear against the woman's chest so that he can hear his wife's heart beating just one last time.

ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGWAAAAHH HHHHHHHHH!

Makes me blubber like a Red Sox fan after last year's World Series. Strangle enough, St. Elsewhere also took place in Boston....hmmm........

private joker 09-07-2005 06:48 PM

Homicide: Life on the Street -- "Black and Blue" from Season 2. The best single hour of television ever shot.

* "You put the bullet out there. You killed C.C. Cox."
* "It was a Jack Dempsey."
* Ned Beatty and Julianna Margulies do a string duet.